Top 10 read of 2003!!! ;-D
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby kashikis » Mon May 05, 2003 11:04 am

Guttpuppy wrote:kash-Two words...Trey Junkin.

low blow there GP!

hey at least we got hosed by a NO-Call instead of whining about the officials when they actually made the right call. You cant hit the K plain and simple if it was the other way around and they wouldn't have called it, i could see your point. :-b

boo hoo my team lost cuz the refs called a penalty because we broke the rules WAAAAAHHHH!!! even though i admit its a wuss call but its the rules, too bad your team doesnt have any dicipline.

lol cry-baby :~(

does the wee lil pupp want a tissue.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby DUKE » Mon May 05, 2003 12:51 pm

awwchrist wrote:Bengals - As easy as it is to pick on you yahoos, let me say this one thing:

your franchise needs to be kept away from college QBs like perverted molesters are kept away from 4 year olds. *Knock Knock* "Hi, I'm The Cincinnati Bengals. As part of a court ordered sentence, I'm here to inform you that I've moved into your neighborhood. I'm on 24 hour house restriction.." you get the idea.

The Bengals have been to 2 Super Bowls . How many have you guys been too? Also: Which Qb's have Seattle drafted and developed successfully? Rick Mirer? :-B

Your right Cuba is a better WR than Bryant Johnson. Rod Tidwell baby! ;-D
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Petey » Tue May 06, 2003 2:33 pm

I think that the lowly Lions will have a better record than the following teams:

Squeelers
Clowns
Foreskins
Seagulls
Fairy9ers
and Bungles (of course)
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Tue May 06, 2003 3:00 pm

petey wrote:I think that the lowly Lions will have a better record than the following teams:

Fairy9ers

you picked on the wrong team there pal!....your "lowly Lions" wont even come close to resembleing a winning football team...if you think mooch is the answer to your prayers think again!....joey, charlie and the rest of that peanuts gang will be lucky to win 2 games all season!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby awwchrist » Tue May 06, 2003 4:10 pm

I don't think I've ever seen a Bengals fan point the the SB scoreboard. I thought that was ment exclusively for myopic Raider fans. But you're more than welcome to add yourself to that pathetic list).

BTW, We got into Mirer with a 1st rd pick, and we got out of him a 1st rd pick. So we broke even. Haven't seen any trade offers on the table for Akili Smith, have you? Oh and speaking OF failed Seattle QB's, give my regards to Kitna. Bengals still have him paid and under contract, right?

We learn from our mistakes, you sign em.
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby thelongestyard » Tue May 06, 2003 4:25 pm

Oh wow, the Whyyyyyyyyuns are playoff bound????? Don't think so. They will be fighting it out for the first overall pick in next years draft yet again. The Cowpatties and Bungles should be close behind, but the road to futility connects to the Eight Mile...
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Tue May 06, 2003 6:54 pm

awwchrist wrote:BTW, We got into Mirer with a 1st rd pick, and we got out of him a 1st rd pick. So we broke even. Haven't seen any trade offers on the table for Akili Smith, have you? Oh and speaking OF failed Seattle QB's, give my regards to Kitna. Bengals still have him paid and under contract, right?

Thank you Awww......
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby DUKE » Tue May 06, 2003 10:34 pm

awwchrist wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a Bengals fan point the the SB scoreboard. I thought that was ment exclusively for myopic Raider fans. But you're more than welcome to add yourself to that pathetic list).

BTW, We got into Mirer with a 1st rd pick, and we got out of him a 1st rd pick. So we broke even. Haven't seen any trade offers on the table for Akili Smith, have you? Oh and speaking OF failed Seattle QB's, give my regards to Kitna. Bengals still have him paid and under contract, right?

I just think it's funny that a Seahawk fan can call out anybody, considering they've not done a thing since I can ever remember. Yeah, if someone from Baltimore, Tampa Bay, New England, Denver, Green Bay, St. Louis or any other team who's actually won a Super Bowl wants to talk, then they have every right because they've won and held the ultimate prize, but when a team like Arizona, Seattle, or any team that's not even at least experienced an interest or an opportunity in the Super Bowl, I naturally wonder where their room is to talk. Just tell me how you have this room to call out any other team considering you've done nothing worth mentioning since your franchise has existed. I'm not trying to boast any type of Bengals success, because I'm well aware of the recent past, and the lack of success that has surrounded this franchise. I just find it hard for the Bengals to take any smack from a franchise like the Seahawks, and remember I never called the Seahawks out; they called the Bengals out, and In my opinion with no grounds for doing so, and with no room for their argument either. As a Bengals fans I have to realize that compared to alot of fans from other teams that I have little to retort with on their behalf, considering their recent past, but there are some teams such as the Seahawks, who have nothing to even be Myopic about. And also, if I were being myopic, I would be on these forums claiming that we are gonna be superbowl bound every year without taking any kind of realistic outlook on the franchise, which you won't find me doing. I look at them objectively, realizing it is at a building process at this point. My main ?: what have the Seahawks done to call anyone out. Evey team on the list earlier in your post whom you were calling out has done more than the Seahawks except maybe the Texans who have been in existence for one season.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby awwchrist » Tue May 06, 2003 11:22 pm

lol duke i was calling all those teams out because that's what this whole thread is about. Its about smack talking and being silly and having fun. you wanna be realistic about crap and put some righteous ultimatum down about only teams going to the superbowl have the right to talk yang? sorry. I ain't buying it. this is a thread about yoking each other, not crying about who can or cant say anything at all. Cmon DUKE! If you're gonna berate me, DO IT RIGHT!

But considering I got such an illicit response from you lemme amend my Bengals-blaze and say this:

youre right that the Seahawks havent done squat. They truly haven't. One Conference championship game in their history, a few playoff births , a few wins....all that really doesn't amount too much.

But what exactly has Cincinnati done? Please for the love of god if youre telling me to STFU you better have at least ONE NFL title underneath your belt.

Well? Where is it? Lemme tell ya whats what Duke. When Seattle hasn't won the Superbowl in another 8 years ( provided cincinnati has excavated their heads from their collective orifices and won a SB by then as well) then you can jabber on and on about my teams ineptness. Until then, nobody remembers the losers, even in the superbowl.

Yo Momma!
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk