Smacktalk Mini-Camp. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Smacktalk Mini-Camp.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Petey » Wed May 07, 2003 8:37 am

petey wrote:
I think that the lowly Lions will have a better record than the following teams:

Fairy9ers

you picked on the wrong team there pal!....your "lowly Lions" wont even come close to resembleing a winning football team...if you think mooch is the answer to your prayers think again!....joey, charlie and the rest of that peanuts gang will be lucky to win 2 games all season!

Yeah, if they play the Fairy9ers twice.
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DUKE » Wed May 07, 2003 8:40 am

Come on Awwchrist, you're trying to tell me about the nature of this thread, while you are seemingly taking my post too seriously. I absolutely understand that the smack talking is what this thread was made for, and had no actual malicious intent. I was just having fun just as I suspect you are. My post was illicit, but it was replying to an illicit post to begin with, and I never "actually" got pissed about anything you wrote, but was just going along with all the fun. If I seemed too vehement in my posts, it was not intended. Us "old schools" here in the Cafe are brothers, and I have nothing against anyone. It's all good here on my part. Just rember this date: October 26, 2003 for when the Bengals stomp all over the Seahawks :-)
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Dazedncnfz » Wed May 07, 2003 9:19 am

petey wrote:
Yeah, if they play the Fairy9ers twice.

Sunday, October 5 this is your one and only shot at glory....but as they did this offseason the niners will do once again.....send mooch home with his tail between his legs...a loser!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Smacktalk Mini-Camp.

Postby slowkidz » Wed May 07, 2003 9:34 am

Guttpuppy wrote:Browns suck bad,always have,always will.Willie Green is not the answer(see his production in their play-off loss to the Steelers)& it doesn't matter who wins the job at QB,he won't last long anyhow.

Ive always been told that if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say nothing......

Screw that!!! "Browns suck"....i actually expected a lil more from you GP...I guess you needed this "mini-camp" more than any of the rest of us...hehehe...You wanna pick on RBs? I do have to admit that there is one thing that you guys with the yellow stripes on their backs are good at...and thats running! BTW...next time you need to find the bathroom, don't ask a guy in yellow socks...odds are they don't know where it is either ;)

Meanwhile...Coach Coward is still lookin to replace his lil friend Stewie who got bright and skipped off and left. Tommy "the squirt gun" Maddox ain't ready to face facts yet! Exactly what happened after he was knocked out? oh yeah...nothing. Just ran around yellin "the sky is fallin"!! At least then you had lil Stewie to back him up until Tommy was done followin Dorothy down that yellow brick road! Too bad the wonderful Wiz could only grant him one request...But i guess no one can have a heart and a brain...altho Tommy only asked for a pastrami sandwich on rye...go figure...
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby awwchrist » Wed May 07, 2003 10:16 am

duke my post was all tongue in cheek as well...I know its hard to sense inflection and tone...no worries) I'm not "pissed". heheh
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed May 07, 2003 11:20 am

Slow,it took you 3 days to write that?
Seems that you are the one needing mini-camp.

Browns Suck Bad...is that better?At least we have a starting QB.So just take your little pumpkinhead trick-or-treating elfin punks back to training camp(hollow tree)and put more fudge on them cookies.Oh and while we're at the deli,I'll have an order of my boot in your lil' fairya$$ with a side order of pumpkin pie...mmm!

Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby DUKE » Wed May 07, 2003 12:16 pm

HaHa! I was waiting for some of the "Elf Smack" Funny pic ;-D
Last edited by DUKE on Wed May 07, 2003 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby VIPER » Wed May 07, 2003 12:16 pm

lol. Nice pic GP.
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Wed May 07, 2003 3:20 pm

All this going on and not one person has anything mean to say about the Deadskins...errrr Redskins.....damn...I really wish there was an Arizona fan around these parts. Petey I am with you lets go Lions....and Duke on the 26th...you just might see me at that game in my Best Seahawk Blue,,,its only about a 6hour drive, I won't have to worry about Bengal fans throwing crap at me for wearing it, cuz to my understanding the Argos sell more seats................LOL.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Previous

Return to General Talk