Where my DAWGS at?!?!?!?!?!?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Where my DAWGS at?!?!?!?!?!?!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Where my DAWGS at?!?!?!?!?!?!

Postby slowkidz » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:01 pm

Go Browns Baby!!!!

Woof!! Woof!! Woof!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

Nice Defense, IMO!! Offense could use some more practice, but they came together well at the end.

Ya Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a good feeling about this season!!! ;-D ;-D }:-) ;-D ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:12 pm

Yes, very good game by Cleveland. Maybe that defense can really be a force this year and keep teams down. I thought they were pretty good last year, but I just don't think they scored enough to make them noticed.

If they can play a "Ravens"-like game where the offense is methodical and doesn't do anything crazy, they might be a nice surprise in the AFC North.

Watch out Steelers...the Browns are tied for 1st place with you! :-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:30 pm

Kenard Lang, DE Browns wrote:"We were out there like bees on honey. As soon as one person hit him, you'd see other people come tagging off. It was like, 'Pop.pop.pop,' just
hitting him. We came to play today. We weren't
backing down from nobody."

- Kenard Lang on defending Jamal Lewis

Ya Baby!!! ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby J2thez929 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:42 pm

Here we go Brownies here we go Ruff Ruff!!!!!!!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:22 pm

Big win.Nice job shutting down the rungame...now let's see what they can do against a decent passing attack...personally,I think it was a fluke,the Browns are not as good as they played Week1 and it will all come out in da wash.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby MeShawn » Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:33 pm

Great game, but they're in for a rud awakening when they play the Cowboys this week :-B
Sig courtesy of madaslives911.
MeShawn
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby MadScott » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:40 pm

This week will pose a different challenge for this defense. It should be a good test to see how well rounded they really are.

As a 49er fan, I miss the grit that Garcia brings to the table. You guys should benefit from that for at least 2-3 extra wins this year. Green's still crap though.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby UNDEFEATED » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:27 am

Im interested in the Browns secondary and their response to the Dallas passing game. Good proving ground for the stars, if they can handle it. Vice versa for the browns secondary.

Little help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks. http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... .php?f=123
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby slowkidz » Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:19 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:Big win.Nice job shutting down the rungame...now let's see what they can do against a decent passing attack...personally,I think it was a fluke,the Browns are not as good as they played Week1 and it will all come out in da wash.

no offense pup...but if you go back to last year, defending the pass was our strong suit. one of the top teams matter of fact. especially now knowing that Dallas doesn't have much of a running game, it's time for the dawgs to start the pass rush on the Dline and then pick up the loose balls in the secondary. ol Vinny doesn't stand a chance....hehehe
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting