Cry Baby Cry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cry Baby Cry

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cry Baby Cry

Postby Roseman » Tue May 06, 2003 8:38 pm

Browns
LB Jamir Miller is considering retirement. According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the idea is not due to his knee injury, but rather the lack of interest in his services. Cleveland is the only team to have made an offer and that is only a one-year contract. His addition to the Browns defense would increase their Fantasy value slightly. They should only be considered a top-second defensive unit on Draft Day

I wonder if he will retire or is this a negotiation tactic!! But either way it sound Miller is being a bit of a suck about the situation!! :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~(
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby Homeless » Wed May 07, 2003 2:20 am

Bahhh, he'll take the one yr deal and like it !

Retire my foot.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Nero » Wed May 07, 2003 3:41 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAA WAAAA

What is it with ex-Brownies, do they always cry?

Ooops...my bad, some cry while still with the team
Nero
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby kashikis » Wed May 07, 2003 7:55 am

lol

this guy is a dumb@$$, if anything this will hurt his stock for other teams. doesnt he realize that anytime you get hurt bad enough to miss all of last season teams tend not to wanna sign you to a mutli million dollar long term deal??? whats this guys problem, he's not the first guy to have to deal with this. he NEEDS to take the one year deal re-prove himself and then go after the big bucks. he could easily get that if he put up a 7-10 sack season.

just take the deal and quit whinin friggin baby!
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby fntsyrookie » Wed May 07, 2003 8:01 am

kashikis wrote:lol

this guy is a dumb@$$, if anything this will hurt his stock for other teams. doesnt he realize that anytime you get hurt bad enough to miss all of last season teams tend not to wanna sign you to a mutli million dollar long term deal??? whats this guys problem, he's not the first guy to have to deal with this. he NEEDS to take the one year deal re-prove himself and then go after the big bucks. he could easily get that if he put up a 7-10 sack season.

just take the deal and quit whinin friggin baby!

Couldn't have said it any better. The guy is a risk and he should at least aknowledge the fact. It's not like he's going to be hurting if he signs a 1 year deal for a million or two. If he wants to play bad enough he'll sign.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Wed May 07, 2003 8:20 am

Whats funny is that this offer has been on the table since just before the draft. He has also been warned that the offer will be retracted shortly. The role the Browns are offering him is more of a situational role...playing only a few times a game and be more of a pass rusher. The Browns have placed a one-year deal on the table worth almost 3.3mil (after incentives) to play only 16 games of football. He's jus another spoiled athlete who has just lost touch with the world. Football players should just be grateful that they can play the game and get paid for it. Period! He doesn't belong back in Cleveland. Policy will retract the offer and Miller may only play again this season if some team chases him down as an injury filler. Its time that we get rid of all of these lil cry-babies and shove their inflated egos right up their candy-arses!!!!!! Its time these overpaid dumbasses knew their role and shut their mouth!!!

[/quote]
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to Football Talk