Chris Brown's Ankle... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Chris Brown's Ankle...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Chris Brown's Ankle...

Postby bryan1327 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:22 am

Everything I have read about it makes it sound like he should be good to go vs Colts at home next week...does any one have any other info to support this...or not to support this?...Got this from Sportingnews..

Chris Brown - RB, Tennessee
Brown has had early success this season because he’s decisive on his reads and he hits the holes in a hurry. Despite playing just a half, Brown ran for 100 yards in Week 1 against the Dolphins. He gives the Titans a big-play threat out of the backfield, which he showed on his 52-yard burst. (Jim Wyatt for TSN)
Fantasy Source spin: Brown sat out the second half because of an ankle injury, but it doesn't appear serious enough to limit him in Week 2. He should have another good game, this time against the Colts.

Thanks..
"I am a shining example of what you never wanna be" TESLA '04
bryan1327
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby King Titan » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:01 pm

The Titans are going to roll up 500+ yards this week of Off so Brown is going to get 7+ a carry so take a guess on the number of carries. I say 20-142 with a TD.
I am The Lizard King I can do ANYTHING!!

Jim Morrison was a Titan Fan ....
King Titan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:04 pm

King Titan wrote:The Titans are going to roll up 500+ yards this week of Off so Brown is going to get 7+ a carry so take a guess on the number of carries. I say 20-142 with a TD.

I'm thinking more like 30 carries for 326 and 6TDs.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby klgreen1973 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:12 pm

King Titan wrote:The Titans are going to roll up 500+ yards this week of Off so Brown is going to get 7+ a carry so take a guess on the number of carries. I say 20-142 with a TD.

What are you smoking???? Other than Brown, TEN offense did not look that good on Saturday.
klgreen1973
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby King Titan » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:21 pm

klgreen1973 wrote:

What are you smoking???? Other than Brown, TEN offense did not look that good on Saturday.

So my opinion on this in the Gannon '03=McNair '04 topic. In football there is a little thing that maybe you have heard of .........................

it's called strategy. There isn't always a need to show your hand when you can beat a team with a Vanilla Off.
I am The Lizard King I can do ANYTHING!!

Jim Morrison was a Titan Fan ....
King Titan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Amazinz » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:49 pm

King Titan wrote:it's called strategy. There isn't always a need to show your hand when you can beat a team with a Vanilla Off.

You've been watching too much preseason. The Titans may have game-planned their offense against Miami but they weren't using a vanilla offense. They just played a good defense.
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk