What's the Worst??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What's the Worst???

Moderator: Football Moderators

What's the Worst???

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Thu May 08, 2003 8:33 am

As fantasy Ballers, our addiction takes on a year round spin, for most of us "football geeks", anyway. I was just wondering what is everyones most hated month for football or lack thereof.....

I thought long and hard about it and the many excuses to go along with that month but I think May would be mine, the draft just finished which is exciting news for us, but then most squads only hold mini camps for 4 to 7 days and thats it. Then we wait till June 1st to hear about more cuts more but not so big signings,,holdouts etc.,,,,,,,,,,,,anyhow I am bored and this is my thought of the day.....also if you are a Bengals fan there is no need to answer this as week 1 would be yours..........LOL j/k................no really I am j/k ;-D
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby fntsyrookie » Thu May 08, 2003 9:48 am

I have to agree with ya. It's starting to be a long off season. I wish the season would get here already.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Homeless » Thu May 08, 2003 10:42 am

The WHOLE too damn long off season, I cant pick any single month because I HATE it all.

I'll tell ya what else I hate about the off season, it makes you wish your year away waiting for the return of football and at my age (mid 30's *cough*) you dont want to be wishing it was August already !!
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby slowkidz » Thu May 08, 2003 11:18 am

lol....

u old fart!! ;-)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Roseman » Thu May 08, 2003 1:15 pm

I have to agree with you C-Hawk May is pretty crap for the lack of Football but I also am not to happy with July just beacuse it is so close you can taste it but yet nothing for a few more weeks. I almost die of anticipation in late July early August!!!!! :-t
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby Homeless » Thu May 08, 2003 2:31 pm

Slowkidz wrote:lol....

u old fart!! ;-)

Your turn is coming buddy ! once that baby arrives you'll be getting grey hairs and feeling old before you know it.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Re: What's the Worst???

Postby DUKE » Thu May 08, 2003 2:39 pm

Canadian Seahawk wrote:As fantasy Ballers, our addiction takes on a year round spin, for most of us "football geeks", anyway. I was just wondering what is everyones most hated month for football or lack thereof.....

I thought long and hard about it and the many excuses to go along with that month but I think May would be mine, the draft just finished which is exciting news for us, but then most squads only hold mini camps for 4 to 7 days and thats it. Then we wait till June 1st to hear about more cuts more but not so big signings,,holdouts etc.,,,,,,,,,,,,anyhow I am bored and this is my thought of the day.....also if you are a Bengals fan there is no need to answer this as week 1 would be yours..........LOL j/k................no really I am j/k ;-D

That one was below the belt CH. I'm gonna be huntin' for your little Blue jersey at Paul Brown Stadium here when we take down the seahawks in october. }:-) Roseman may not be to safe sittin' with you if he goes. Watch out for flying food.
Seriously,I think the worst time is the month leading up to the draft, because by then most of the initial free agency movement has passed, and you are left anticipating the draft. May comes a close second.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby slowkidz » Thu May 08, 2003 2:40 pm

Homeless wrote:
Slowkidz wrote:lol....

u old fart!! ;-)

Your turn is coming buddy ! once that baby arrives you'll be getting grey hairs and feeling old before you know it.

lol...i thought that happened after the marriage!!!!

and ya know...i don't really like it now that im hearing songs i grew up listening to on the "oldies" station!! dear god!!! not jimmy buffet and billy joel!!! nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to Football Talk