Could it be the David Terrell doesn't suck? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Could it be the David Terrell doesn't suck?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MadScott » Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:31 pm

Just out of curiosity, how did Wade or Gage do yesterday? Wade started #2 correct? Terrell just seems to scare me and if you believe Lovie, he wants a Rams style offense which is speed, more the suit of Wade and Gage.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby pibb55 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:25 pm

Terrells always been lazy on the field and very inconsistent. Him and Palmer had a nice connection going though and he may turn it around this year. His most impressive catch was made on the sideline but was called out, he appeared in to me though. He might be good bye week fill-in or trade bait but I wouldnt expect too much from him.
pibb55
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AsianChexMix » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:32 pm

Gage got like 9 yards...dropped him for you know who...lol
AsianChexMix
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby jerzey jetz » Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:10 pm

I was watching him closely. He celebrated every reception, including one that he should have been running back to the line of scrimage. He looked very sharp though. He resembles Coles. I'm glad I started him and have found my 3rd WR :)
jerzey jetz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Registered__Guest » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:45 pm

Gage & Wade are nothing but a deep threats....which allows Terrell to do his work underneath -- which is the only way he'll produce in the NFL.
Registered__Guest
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:00 am

And there is nothing wrong with that at all. I wish he would save the celebrations for TDs however.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:02 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:And there is nothing wrong with that at all. I wish he would save the celebrations for TDs however.

I'm with you on that - but he doesn't compare to Eagles receivers who celebrate a 2 yd catch - god forbid they get a first down then we get the whole routine from them.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk