Need help with free agent WR pickup - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Need help with free agent WR pickup

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need help with free agent WR pickup

Postby buzz628 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:53 pm

Cory Bradford, Derrius Thompson, Donte Stallworth, Deion Branch, Eddie Kennison, Dez White, Javon Walker, Donald Hayes, Joe Jurevicious, Ike Hilliard, Willie Jackson, and Antonio Bryant are all free agents.

Which one of them should I drop for Schroeder? Or should I keep him?
My League: 2 QB; 4 RB; 4 WR; 2 TE; 2 K; 2 DEF

My Team: Manning/B.Johnson;Holmes/S.Davis/Henry/W. Green;Moulds/Burress/Troy Brown/Schroeder;Gonzales/Crumpler;Janikowski/Kasay;Rams/Bengals
buzz628
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need help with free agent WR pickup

Postby SolarfluX » Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:04 pm

buzz628 wrote:Cory Bradford, Derrius Thompson, Donte Stallworth, Deion Branch, Eddie Kennison, Dez White, Javon Walker, Donald Hayes, Joe Jurevicious, Ike Hilliard, Willie Jackson, and Antonio Bryant are all free agents.

Which one of them should I drop for Schroeder? Or should I keep him?

Manning/B.Johnson; Holmes/S.Davis/Henry/W. Green; Moulds/Burris/Troy Brown/Schroeder; Gonzales/Crumpler; Janikowski/Kasay; Rams/Bengals
Whoa. You need to stop what you're doing, dump the Bengals D and one of your kickers and get Donte Stallworth and Derrius Thompson. If you want to dump Schroeder, get Javon Walker. Beware that these are all sleeper rookies, but the key to finding sleeper WRs is that they should be on pass-happy offenses.

If you don't want rookies, go with Hilliard, Jackson and Jurevicius/White. Kennison is risky, wait a bit before you decide on him. Branch is another to keep an eye on. Bryant and Bradford are too risky at this point, as their QBs are too new.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby n_tremain23 » Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:07 pm

Pickup Donte Stallworth for Karsay.Wait and see what Eddie Kennison and Cory Bradford do this week.
n_tremain23

Postby The Big Robowski » Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:26 am

Flux is right; you got bigger problems elsewhere, but I do like Hilliard as a pick up, I think the Giants are going to be more "pass-happy" this season. Stallworth is also a steal off the waiver wire.
The Big Robowski
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk