No, but it sounds cool...
33%
I like puppies.
33%

Total votes : 6

New dynasty league forming!

Postby Creeper04 » Fri May 09, 2003 9:33 pm

ATTENTION!!

There is a 12 team, 53 man roster dynasty league forming now at EFS Sports. For those unfamiliar with this system, I urge you to check it out. You can choose formations, play DBs, LBs, CBs and other positions not typically found in "normal" fantasy football. There is even a salary cap and an offseason in which you partake in a rookie draft and free agency.

Currently we have 10 people signed up to play. We need just two more. By purchasing a team, you will automatically be placed in our league (league 37, until if fills). The next two people to join will receive either the 1st or 2nd OVERALL veteran draft pick. Wouldn't you like to start YOUR dynasty team with the player of your choice?? Or trade the pick! Trades are already forming and we're not even filled or drafted yet!

Feel free to contact me, Brian, at mailto:creeper04@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Here is the link to the EFS site:

http://dynasty.efsports.com/wwwffl.html

I should mention that it is not free. To purchase a team is $65 for the season (this includes the veteran draft, rookie draft, free agency and the actual season). If you consider yourself hardcore (as I would imagine most who visit this site do), you owe it to yourself to at least check out this killer system. If you like what you see, please consider joining ASAP and you will be placed in league 37 with the other 10 of us. As soon as we fill, we can start drafting!

Later,

Brian
mailto:Creeper04@yahoo.com
Creeper04
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds