What propelled your team to victory? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What propelled your team to victory?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What propelled your team to victory?

Postby KingNothing31685 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:19 am

i was up 15 pts going into the mnf.....in my big money league point system steve smith scored 12 of those before he got hurt....that's not how i wanna win...but it's what happened.....What got you the W ...or the L?
fantasy football is alot like sex. Everyone thinks they are the best, but most people really don't know what they are doing.
KingNothing31685
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigMusky » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:23 am

I was up by four measly points going into MNF. The other team had Javon Walker going and I had no one. Expected the loss since we give 1 pt = 20 yards, 0.25 pt = reception and 6 for a TD so he did not need a big game to beat me. 4 catches for 60 yards would have done it.

Ooops, I won because Green went nuts and the Packers didnt pass much!
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:25 am

I was in a dead even tie in my money league going into the Sunday night game... I had Griffin left to play... I expected to win, but not by 30 points...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bald1 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:29 am

i was leading the whole way. alexander scored 35 before he got hurt. 33 from curtis martin. pennington 19. holt 12. c. johnson 17. dallas clark 6(could have had more. he had 2 thrown to him in the endzone). elam 10 and jax dst 10. the guy with the next most points was the guy playing me, he had 111. i have onterrio to fill in for alexander next week so if shaun's not out too long i should be ok. of course i don't expect c-mart to score me 30+ every week.
bald1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby The_Commish » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:30 am

I lost...again.
The_Commish
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby crimsonrebel » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:46 am

I was down 32 to 20 going into Sunday nights game. Leftwitch was the only play on my team that had scored a TD. My opponent had nobody left, and Q-Tip got me 25 points for a 45 to 32 win.
crimsonrebel
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby IggleMan78 » Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:48 am

the difference for my team this week was/were T.O. and Priest each getting 3 TD's. I was up 74-49 going into MNF and the other guy basically needed Favre to get like 500 yds and 4-5 TD passes in order to win - needless to say I was way too far ahead for Brett Farvre to catch me. ;-D
IggleMan78
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FFCrazy » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:07 am

Ahman, T.O., and Griffin won it for me. I think the rest of my team could have sat out. LOL.

Even better because it's my 1st year in a money league, and the guy I beat has played Fantasy Football forever. He's been talking smack to me for weeks about kicking my ass in game one.
FFCrazy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:13 am

C-Pepp and mcnasty, tiki won me my games where as bubba franks and beans let me down . . . i needed 6 and he got me 2. :-t
It sucks relying on a TE to get the win.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Halcyon » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:18 am

I had not scored a single touchdown going into Sunday Night. I had Priest Holmes. Luckily, my opponent had an even worse week than I did, and the Priest was enough.
Halcyon Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Next

Return to Football Talk