TE's vs. WR's in deep leagues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

TE's vs. WR's in deep leagues

Moderator: Football Moderators

TE's vs. WR's in deep leagues

Postby Trap » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:02 pm

My 10 team league has us start 4 WR's each week. That's 40 for those of you bad at math. I lost 3 WR's this weekend. I have the RB's to carry my team but I am trying to decide between using TE's or WR's in my 4th spot. I actually use Heap already. There isn't jack on the waiver wire.

I have trades on the table but I may need to look at starting another TE. How desperate is that? I mean if I started Heap and one of these TE's (Gates, McMichael, Crumpler) is that so much worse than starting a WR that could get me a big ol' 0. (Bryant, C.Wilson, Givens).
Trap
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigMusky » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:44 pm

I think you would have to play matchups on that one. You can not say either way seeing the names you dropped. Follow your gut.

All those guys are going to get you at least 60-80 yards, you have to try and find the guy that will hit pay dirt. I tend to like WR a little better because they will get your more yards on average, but TD's are going to be the main difference with those names.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk