Nobody has posted here since June 10! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars

Nobody has posted here since June 10!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Nobody has posted here since June 10!

Postby Confucian Scholars » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:34 pm

Huuuuuuuuuuuuu! Huuuuuuuuuuu!
Gotta blow all the dust off this forum. Am I the only Jaguars fan left in the Cafe?
Jacksonville has issues on offense, and we need to talk.
I drafted Fred Taylor in the first round and just dropped Reggie Williams in order to acquire David Terrell. Somebody in my league just dropped Jimmy Smith for Muhsin Muhammed!
I've sent trade offers involving Fred Taylor and people counter with bums like Charlie Garner.
Byron Leftwich has to prove to everybody that he is a starting QB in fantasy leagues. I wonder if this guy even starts himself on his own fantasy team or if he secretly switches to Chad Pennington Sunday morning before kickoff.
It's time to start chopping wood! (Or maybe get tough some other way.) The Jags need to step it up against Denver this week and show some offense or else get outscored like Kansas City.
Let's get some Jaguar commentary in here. I can't believe this is the only team forum inactive since June! Sheesh!
Confucian Scholars
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby badger526 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:46 pm

I'm still here. I've been talking with other Jags fans on the message board at the Jaguars official site. It's a good site, but most of the guys on there just try to flatter themselves. It's still an ok place to talk Jaguars football anyway.

The Denver game was awesome. We didn't need our offense to score more than one touchdown to win and our defense capitalized on a Denver mistake at the end. The crowd was going nuts; it was great.

There are some issues with the offense, but I think it's partially because we've played two of the best defenses in the NFL thus far. Tennessee will be the real test this weekend and I know we have a shot. Chris Brown will not break the streak of 17 games without a 100 yard rusher.
badger526
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby footballfreak449 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:45 pm

I dunno, i think us 3 may be the only jags fan left in the ol' cafe.
footballfreak449
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertWeb Supporter

Return to Jacksonville Jaguars