Seattle Defense - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Seattle Defense

Moderator: Football Moderators

Seattle Defense

Postby Burgundy&Gold » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:49 pm

If there's anyone out there who saw their game can you let me know how the Seahawks D looks. I'll definitely be playing them this week since the eagles are up against Minn, but just wanted to know how you think they'll fare against a TB offense that looks pretty sluggish.

What are there strengths, etc.? I don't really know much about them other than they're supposed to be pretty good this year.
Burgundy&Gold
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby biju » Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:57 pm

I was extremely impressed with their D-line. They held McAllister in check the whole game.

Joe Horn had a pretty good day against the Seattle secondary but nobody else did. Of course, looking back on it a little that might have been due to Aaron Brooks more than it was stellar coverage.

Overall I think they'll be a pretty good start since TB is really running out of WRs fast and doesn't have a good running game.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby crimsonrebel » Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:03 pm

I'm wondering if its because seattle's defense if for real, or jst that the 2 tight end set was a bad idea in NO. I'm seriously considering dropping Miama's defense for Seattle if they impress me again this weekend and Miami stinks it up. Seattle's defense has a much easier schedule. Does anyone else agree?
crimsonrebel
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby MadScott » Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:10 pm

crimsonrebel wrote:I'm wondering if its because seattle's defense if for real, or jst that the 2 tight end set was a bad idea in NO. I'm seriously considering dropping Miama's defense for Seattle if they impress me again this weekend and Miami stinks it up. Seattle's defense has a much easier schedule. Does anyone else agree?
Take away the 7 points the defense got for Tenn. and the Miami D gave up 10 pts. against a good offensive team. I'd hold onto them for awhile.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk