Back to the cowboys and Vikings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Back to the cowboys and Vikings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Back to the cowboys and Vikings

Postby TheRawDAWG » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:20 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:
TheRawDAWG wrote:I'm just glad to see the trends of last year going the right way....If you don't know what I'm talking about it's this:

Week 1 2003: Atlanta beats Dallas 27-13

Weeks 1-6 2003: The Vikings are 6-0

this made it sounds like you thought it was a good thing.. or at least that you were trying to convince people it was a good thing.. thtas all

I wasn't really trying to put it like I thought it was a good thing. I was just trying to say don't write off the Cowboys yet and don't start having the parade for the Vikings at the same time. Believe you me, I would have loved to see the Cowboys win that game.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:10 pm

The issue wasnt how badly the vikings won. It was certain cowgirls fans (wont name names) trying pathetically to say it was the refs fault. I sure there is some sort of conspiracy against the team with one of the biggest fan bases in the league. but really do we have to go over it again?
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby South Park Cows » Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:52 pm

Stupid refs :-b
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby TheRawDAWG » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:52 pm

portisfan24 wrote:The issue wasnt how badly the vikings won. It was certain cowgirls fans (wont name names) trying pathetically to say it was the refs fault. I sure there is some sort of conspiracy against the team with one of the biggest fan bases in the league. but really do we have to go over it again?

I never thought or said any of what you're writing. What you just said was nowhere in this thread. Keep that stuff in the threads where people are trying to say that. That wasn't the point of this thread at all.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting