Urrah Buttcrack wrote:Mr. Alexander will most likely be out until after the bye week.
1. The ave. recovery period for a bone contusion is 4-5 week (Dr. told me).
2. Seattle will want to take a look at Morris who is respected by coaching staff.
3. Morris is solid.
4. Don't risk furher injury to Mr. Alexader.
5. Bye week coming soon.
6. Never underestimate how long an injury will persist. (Last couple of years Faulk was listed as P or DTD but didn't play)
7. Teams and players downplay injury.
Bone bruises don't last 4-5 weeks. You need a new doctor.
Also, you have no idea if Morris is solid. For all we know, he could be a 3rd down back. He's never proven a thing in the NFL.
Comparing Faulk's knee to Alexander's knee is a ridiculous comparison.
Alexander will play this week. No doubt about it.