Postby Talons » Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:34 pm

I need to start 3 of these receivers:

Tim Brown
Thrash
Coles
Stallworth
Muhammad
D. White

Tim Brown is obvious but who should be my other 2 starters?
Talons

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby trentvaughn » Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:43 pm

You've really got a problem at WR. Muhammad has a 300 year old man throwing to him. Thrash will have a tough time against tough Washington corners. Stallworth faces a tough Green Bay D as a rookie. Not good. Coles had a tough week last week, but should rebound and have a good game this week. He faces a tough New England secondary though, and might have a tough time getting balls thrown his way. Dez White would have a great game if they would choose to throw it his way. God only knows if they will.

I would start Brown, Coles, and White. But that's just an educated guess. You're really in a tough spot.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby Talons » Thu Sep 12, 2002 12:58 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I was leaning towards Brown, Coles and Stallworth myself but White might be a good option too.
Talons

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:24 pm

honestly i would choose brown, coles and thrash this week because white didnt get too many balls thrown his way and i think it will take a few more games before he will. its up in the air though but i just figure that thrash will at least get the ball thrown in his friggin direction so hell get you some points although not enough to make you happy im sure. but white is still in the stage where you might only get 2 points out of him. white does have the bigger upside over thrash but i think thrash is the safer pick
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk