HELP!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

HELP!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

HELP!!

Postby gridiron goddess » Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:10 pm

I am going CRAZY trying to decide who to start this week at WR and RB.

Should I start Anthony Thomas (@ATL) or Travis Henry (@MIN)?

And should I start Terry Glenn at all?! He was so lame last week! If I should hold off on him this week, should I replace him with Javon Walker(@NO) or Derrius Thompson(@home against PHI)?

To help with the decision, my other RB for the week will be Deuce McAllister and my other 2 WR's would be David Boston and Quincy Morgan.

Thanks for any ideas!
gridiron goddess

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby trentvaughn » Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:13 pm

I would start Henry for sure. The Vikings d is weak and Henry is going to have a breakout year this year. At WR you really should start Glenn. He's the #1 there in GB, and even though he didn't get the ball last week, he may very well get it this week. Walker and Thompson are risky, especially Thompson against the tough Philly secondary.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby Riggo » Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:37 pm

I guess if you are saying you can start 3 wr I would start Glenn because the other 2 aren't worth anything. But I totally disagree with Trent Vaughn here. Atlanta lost 3 LB and Ray Buchanan this week. There defense is in trouble. Last year the Bears beat the Falcons 31-3. The Bears defense will get turnovers and that will help the ATrains TD opportunities. Ahman Green 155 yards rushing (Remember) and Minnesotas run defense didn't do that bad last week. Could give Henry a hard time especially since they lost to the Bears last week.

A-TRAIN ;-D
Riggo
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby cloro » Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:42 pm

I would go with the A-Train this week. I'm a bears fan and I was impressed with the Vikings run- defense this past weekend. A- Train is up against Atlanta which gave up over 200 yards rushing to Green Bay last week.
cloro
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby terpfan » Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:10 pm

i like thomas also, hes more proven than henry and both D's are weak.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby kashikis » Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:58 pm

play a-train the falcons defense is beat up this week and they werent that good to begin with
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SolarfluX » Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:28 pm

Not to mention that ATL plays a 3-4 D, which leads me to think Thomas will have a productive day.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk