Top 5 @ Each Position for Week 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Top 5 @ Each Position for Week 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:42 am

Steve_Mac9 wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:I think you left off the most important stats:

Week 1:

Donovan McNabb - 33 points
Steve McNair - 8 points

Week 2:

Donovan McNabb - 28 points
Steve McNair - 15 points

Yo, Einstein ..... Do you want me to break off the #'s for about the first 10 weeks last year? Mac9 blew your overated god to oblivion. Talk to me after Week 16 ....

Doesn't change the fact that most people who started McNabb won their fantasy weeks so far, and most people who started McNair lost or had to get a lot of help from other positions to make up for his lackluster performances...

But if you want to talk about past performances, I'm sure I could dig up a lot of past performances that were better than anything Steve McNair ever put up... But that's not the point, now is it? We are talking about the 2004 Fantasy Football Season... Your boy has led a great many fantasy teams to defeat, while Donovan is carrying teams to victory all over the place...

;-D

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Steve_Mac9 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:09 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
Steve_Mac9 wrote:

Week 1:

Steve McNair - 8 points

Week 2:

Steve McNair - 15 points

Yo, Einstein ..... Do you want me to break off the #'s for about the first 10 weeks last year? Mac9 blew your overated god to oblivion. Talk to me after Week 16 ....

Doesn't change the fact that most people who started McNabb won their fantasy weeks so far, and most people who started McNair lost or had to get a lot of help from other positions to make up for his lackluster performances...

But if you want to talk about past performances, I'm sure I could dig up a lot of past performances that were better than anything Steve McNair ever put up... But that's not the point, now is it? We are talking about the 2004 Fantasy Football Season... Your boy has led a great many fantasy teams to defeat, while Donovan is carrying teams to victory all over the place...

;-D

Don't worry big guy he'll blow it for you in your league playoffs ... Dig up those great games .. You just don't know ..
Steve_Mac9
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Plindsey88 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:23 am

Steve_Mac9 wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:
Steve_Mac9 wrote:

Week 1:

Steve McNair - 8 points

Week 2:

Steve McNair - 15 points

;-D

Don't worry big guy he'll blow it for you in your league playoffs ... Dig up those great games .. You just don't know ..

Actually I don't have McNabb in any of my leagues...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk