Another 1st-Who Wins NFC East? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Another 1st-Who Wins NFC East?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who Wins this Division?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 25, 2003 7:19 pm

Dallas
7%
NY Giants
29%
Philadelphia
50%
Washington
14%

Total votes : 14

Postby Nfl Fan » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:58 am

Giants.

Sorry Philly...
They just have more weapons.
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

who wins the east

Postby njgiants66 » Thu Jun 26, 2003 7:39 am

the east is again going to come down to wich ever team wins out with the big blue and the eagles. i am hoping the giants win so i can go to more playoff games. then again if you take out donivan early the eagle are shot. !+)
njgiants66
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby kashikis » Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:23 am

woo hoo another Giants fan!!!

welcome to the Cafe njgiants66
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Homeless » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:38 am

kashikis wrote:woo hoo another Giants fan!!!

welcome to the Cafe njgiants66

LOL, this poor guy will be getting PM's from Kash saying "Post again, post more, we have to stick together"

:-)

Oh by the way, welcome to the cafe njgiants66 ;-D
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby kashikis » Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:59 am

lol homey he already got one!

us Giant fans gotta stick together ;-D
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Poobah » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:27 am

I'm gonna ignore that "Cowgirls" horsesh*t....

Anyway, Eagles are the most well-rounded team, they win the division. Giants are second, but I think they are overrated right now. I may change my opinion on that after exhibitions. Redskins and Cowboys round out the bunch.

I hope Dallas can get back to sweeping Washington. It made these non-playoff years a little easier to stomach
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby Homeless » Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:45 am

kashikis wrote:lol homey he already got one!

us Giant fans gotta stick together ;-D

LOL too funny ! :-)
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:01 am

Giants are the obvious choice. Philly lost some key defensive players due to free agency and salary cap issues (Douglas and Kirkland) The Eagle D wont be able to stop such offensively potent teams like they did last year. However, the Giants have their same defense as last year which is basically centered around Strahan and their LB trio (Jones, Barrow, Short). Not to mention their cornerbacks who have shut down the best in the business (Terrell Owens ::cough:: cough::). Since last year, they have only made great decisions...they signed great special teams players such as Hollis. And their drafting of David Tyree was an amazing decision! The Giants are gonna compete for the NFC Championship title, not only the NFC East Title. And if theres anyone reading this, thinking about how the Eagles are gonna do great next season...try tellin that to Donavon McNabb who has been reported to have been gettin inton numerous arguements with the Philly staff because he doesnt like what they did with the team this off season....GO TIKI! GO SHOCKEY the SHOCKER! GO its not a TOOMER! GO STRAHAN! GO STOUTMIRE! GO ALLEN! GO PETERSON! GO COLLINS! GO PETIGOUT! GO TYREE! GO HILLIARD! GO ME! YAY!!! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL! O GOT MAIL! HEY LADY! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL! HEY LADY! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL! I GOT MAIL!

Friendliness: %

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:24 pm

What? Whoever posted this Giants post above is a complete nut job. Eagles and salary cap issues in the same sentence? Do you not read the salary cap report? The Eagles are near the top of the list when it comes to salary cap management and being under.

Did you watch any of the Eagles games last year? Did you watch the NFC Championship Game? Do you remember why Jurevicius busted loose for a 71-yard catch that set up a first-half TD? It's because the Bucs saw a matchup with Kirkland. To say Kirkland was a key defensive player makes me laugh! Even before it was announced that Kirkland and Douglas was not coming back, all the know-it-alls said that the Eagles need to find middle-LB help.

More speed added to the defense, while keeping Dawkins means that the Eagles will be just as strong as last year. I doubt the record will show it, because they do have home games with TB and SF, along with road games at ATL and GB back-to-back, but there is no reason why the Eagles should three-peat as NFC champs.

And finally, your G-men secondary stopped who? Better cue up the tape of the NFC playoff game. Does 9 receptions for 177 yards and 2 TD's ring a bell? Or are you still watching that season opener and wishing it was the NFC playoff game? Owens ripped your secondary's heart out and took a bite out of the Big Apple.

Division goes down like this:
1. Philadelphia
2. Washington
3. N.Y. Giants
4. Dallas

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:25 pm

That's NFC East champs in the above post. Sorry, I was on a tangent there.

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk