3rd round in keeper league... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

3rd round in keeper league...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Nero » Tue May 27, 2003 5:46 am

yeah...what's that all about? how can you suddenly decide to draft defensive players...

my advice is that you suggest to your commish that you have the defensive draft separately...and that ALL THE RULES be set in stone before it begins. It's tough enough to pick induhvidual D players...but if you do I would recommend sending a private message to Guttpuppy...he REALLY knows his stuff on the D side and could probably help you put together a cheat sheet and give you an analysis of best players according to your scoring system

(GP, it was you handling D for Hafax right?)
Nero
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Nero » Tue May 27, 2003 5:48 am

WRs...

I would NOT go after Stallworth this early....I think you should nab Boston or KRob with your next pick...

I'm out of the business of speculating on who is going to pick what next pick, it's all turned inside out, have never seen a draft like this before.
Nero
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Homeless » Tue May 27, 2003 10:42 am

No way would I let them change the draft rules at this stage. Im sure all the poeple who drafted incorrectly would be in support of it though! :-t
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby StickaforkinRogers » Tue May 27, 2003 11:41 am

I think you have to grab Boston if he swings around to you. I am surprised he's still on the board to be honest. If you're set on taking a QB I would take both Gannon and Garcia over Brooks. Gannon has been one of the top 3 or 4 QBs taken in most mocks I've seen. Garcia had a bad year last year but the years before that he was right up there with Warner as the cream of the crop. If you go WR, only 3 teams besides you don't have their starting QB and there is still Gannon, Brooks, Garcia, Warner, Favre, Green, Hassleback, McNair, Pennington, Bledsoe etc. Trust me you're not in trouble with that position and I wouldn't panick and take one just to have your QB, I think Boston is too valuable to do that. Besides Boston here are some WRs I would consider for the rounds after that could fall to you: Driver, Johnson, Robinson, Coles, Booker(I think he's going to have another great year), Mason, Rice, Bruce....still some good WRs and QBs, your team is going to be stacked, Franks is still on the board, I would consider him as well.
StickaforkinRogers
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Football Talk