Next Hurricane headed for.....ARIZONA on Sunday (ARZ vs NE) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Next Hurricane headed for.....ARIZONA on Sunday (ARZ vs NE)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby hawksfan896 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:12 pm

Uhhhh, anyone catch the Wisconsin/Arizona game in Tempe today? Delayed an hour and a half for weather (lightning I assume) and it was rainy and sloppy. I couldn't believe it. I apologize to hammerwx, as this really does look like it could affect the Ari/NE game tommorrow (southwest fields are not designed to effectively handle rain). The final score of the game was 9-7 Wisconsin, BTW (the over/under was 40 and Wisconsin was favored by 9), and Wisconsin missed an extra point. All in all, if the weather continues tommorrow I think it should help NE because it won't be as hot, and I think the Pats have proven they can play in crappy weather. Something to think about though.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mustangs989 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:30 pm

The Iowa vs. Arizon St. game is delayed right now, this looks like it could be a problem tomorrow.
Mustangs989
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby hawksfan896 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:54 pm

Yep, the ASU game is in Tempe, while the Arizona game was in Tucson (which makes sense, because that's where they play, NOT in Tempe like I said in my other post). Tempe is very close to Phoenix, so you have to assume they will be getting crap weather tommorrow too.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby kmac » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:44 am

Any more updates from locals?? Weather.com has a 40% chance of rain posted. How about field conditions, will that be a problem?

11-5 Lifetime Fantasy Record with a 2nd place finish.
kmac
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk