What's Pinner's role going to be this week? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What's Pinner's role going to be this week?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What's Pinner's role going to be this week?

Postby TheBigBakedBean » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:44 pm

Will Pinner get the goal line carries this Sunday? How many carries do you think he'll get on his side of the split with Jones? What do you think his value is for the rest of this season?
TheBigBakedBean
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:50 pm

I really haven't heard that much about Pinner's role this week. The Rogers news and winning a friggin road game seemed to take up most of the attention. I will say this, I think that if Kev Jones doesn't hit the holes harder Sunday Pinner will start to gain favor. One thing that Mariucci seems to grow tired of is RBs that don't hit the hole well. Pinner may be worth keeping an eye on in deep leagues. But Kev Jones has come out and said this week that he needs to hit the hole and be more patient reading blocks. I expect he'll have his first big game against the Texans.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk