# 1 RB Sleeper - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

# 1 RB Sleeper

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby kashikis » Tue May 27, 2003 9:03 am

i dont think id jump on him to be a #1 unless i took 2 stud WRs like joester did in an ongoing draft held here. id rank him as a solid #2 RB. he could put up stud #'s again but his draft value is late 2nd - mid 3rd to me. thats when i think you could still land him if you need that good 2nd RB. especially this year with all the talk heading towards RB in the drafts you will prolly have to grab him then.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Roseman » Tue May 27, 2003 10:02 am

Homeless wrote:
The Guru wrote:Yeah he had a few injuries last year, but nothing really serious that would carry over 2 this year.

thats right, im just wondering if he was hurting because he knew his time there was up or if he was really hurt. If you catch my drift. :-)

He has never really had and injury problem before last year so you could be on to something there.

He will be a solid #2 again I also wouldnt take him as my #1 until Carolina can prove they can throw the ball consistenly. Ds are going to stack 8 man fronts and force the panthers to throw. Once they start getting the ball down the field you will see the Ds backing off and there will be a loy more room for Davis to run.
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby Slingblade » Tue May 27, 2003 10:30 am

JayM09 wrote:i think he'll be a good number 2 running back for fantasy teams this year, but not enough to be a #1.

bingo
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby The Sandwich » Tue May 27, 2003 10:38 am

I have a lot of dumbasses in my league. Last year only 6 RB's went in the first round. (out of 16) I suspect Davis will be around well into the 3rd round. I'll be happy to pick him up then if he is still around. I think he has potential to be big too.
The Sandwich
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk