foster errrr - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

foster errrr

Moderator: Football Moderators

foster errrr

Postby Nohl » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:53 pm

I just saw that DeShawn Foster is going to start against kc on sunday. I have been hearing from random people that thought that FOster would take over Davis' job even before he was out for 2-5 weeks. DO you think Foster will be any good as starting RB or is he more of a 3rd down RB? I do not know if he is worth starting though because i have ladainian tomlinson, shaun alexander, brian westbrook, duce staley, DeShaun Foster, and Lamar Gordan. any suggestions appreciated.
Nohl
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:08 am

Foster started a few times at the end of last year when Davis was out. One game he had 100 total yards and a TD; the other he had 60 total yards and 0 TD's. He also seems to have a fumbling problem. If he gets that solved and has some good blocking (not the greatest there), he could be an OK #2 running back for fantasy.

This week may be great for traders because Carolina plays one of the worst run defenses in recent history. Foster could end up looking huge and be big-time trade bait - especially if Davis is out the full 5 weeks.

Going forward, he'd be someone worth picking up for a dynasty or keeper league. One would have to assume he will be "the man" in Carolina very soon. The oft-injured Stephen Davis doesn't look like he has much left in the tank...
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk