How effective will Chris Brown be against the Colts? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How effective will Chris Brown be against the Colts?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby MickDaddy » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:22 am

I'll be damned...Another Tombstone fan!
MickDaddy
Starters - 12 Team Leauge

Delhomme

L. Johnson
W. Parker

R. Moss
S. Smith
D. Driver

R. Longwell

IDPs
MickDaddy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby IRON CHEF » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:16 am

I feel bad for titans fans, especially those who have a helmet in their avatar.

It seemse they are called homers because of a select few who make ridiculously homerific comments.

Chris Brown getting 100 yards is well within the realm of possibility, and even though I wouldn't expect it Edge getting under 100 is reasonable as well.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VaderFin » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:01 am

I think the Patriots showed last week that the Colts D isn't any better then in years past. Brown ran all over a good Dolphins D in the first half last week and should do the same against the Colts. I'm alot of things...a Titans fan would be very low on that list. I see over 100 yards and a score.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jasonBillsfan » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:09 am

C.Brown is a up coming stud. I believe that he is a sleeper and will get an 80-100 yd game with a touch. Mason will have the good game this week.
jasonBillsfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby ammotroop » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:24 am

IRON CHEF wrote:I feel bad for titans fans, especially those who have a helmet in their avatar.

It seemse they are called homers because of a select few who make ridiculously homerific comments.

Dont feel bad for me. While I am a die hard titans fan, I am not insane and think that they have the best players in the NFL. I think Fishers philosophy has a lot to do with them being so good year in and year out. Dont get it twisted the titans have a lot to prove this year with all the losses and I hope Brown does awsome, but his durability really is in question. Lets see what his numbers are after this game then we can debate some more. Ohhh and if you think these fans on this bored are nuts, you should visit knoxville right before a vols game.......that is INSANE. It is like a cult.
Draft on Aug 11th!!!
ammotroop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 34=Sweetness » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:19 pm

ammotroop wrote:
Azrael wrote:If Dillon can get nearly 80 yards, Brown should be over 100. I think they will rely on him more as well because Mason is hurting.

Who said Mason is Hurting? Salsbeerrryyy STEAK is an idiot. And 34=Sweetness......Is it just me or are you always HATING on the titans? So what if we have a lot of Homers? I dont go around talking about how bad Chicago is do it?? Anyways, I think CB will get 120 with 2 TD, and EG will have 99 with 1 TD.
Always hating on the Titans? I actually like the Titans as an AFC team. I like McNair, I have him on one of my teams and hes a gamer. But there was just some very irritating posts by Titan fans, such as when Johnny Nashville literally put a threads in the FFT forum that had 3 words: God loves the titans. Then you throw in King Titan and his ridiculous and irritating homerism and it just annoys me.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby ammotroop » Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:20 pm

Fair enough....1 TD brown
Draft on Aug 11th!!!
ammotroop
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby JustDave45 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:08 pm

Well I was half right, in case you dont remember from above I said Chris Brown over 100 and Edge less than 100...50% right for me I guess. I wont say much about the game other than it sucked, but you can call me a homer all you like but Chris Brown is a bad mutha....
"Any of you got the guts to play for blood ?"
JustDave45
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Kensat30 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:50 pm

JustDave45 wrote:Well I was half right, in case you dont remember from above I said Chris Brown over 100 and Edge less than 100...50% right for me I guess. I wont say much about the game other than it sucked, but you can call me a homer all you like but Chris Brown is a bad mutha....

I agree I was really impressed with Brown's running today. Brown showed great strength out there today and I noticed several runs where he got an extra 2 or 3 yards where an average RB would have been stopped. Although I still think he is kinda slow, he seems to outrun defenders in the open field, definitely some deceptive speed on this kid. The main positive for Brown out there was how much the Titan's used him for ball control when they could have easily given the ball to McNair and the passing game instead.

The only real knock remaing on his resume is if he can complete an entire 16 game season in good health. Should be an interesting game next week when Brown squares up against a punishing Jacksonville D....
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Previous

Return to Football Talk