McNabb or Farve, you make the call - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

McNabb or Farve, you make the call

Moderator: Football Moderators

McNabb or Farve, you make the call

Postby jasherk » Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:38 pm

Well i pretty good with McNabb last week, but historically he doesn't play up to par against the skins. And well, Farve is Farve. Can he shred the saints D.
Help
:-o
My kingdom for a Buccaneers offense
jasherk
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Postby n_tremain23 » Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:02 pm

Most people would say Favre.Which is alright,but I would go with McNabb because of his passing skills,and running skills combined into one package.But really,you can make a decent arguement on why or why not to start either of them,so it's kind of a tossup.
n_tremain23

Postby terpfan » Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:05 pm

i guess im most people cuz i would take favre. i think they are about equal in value but i like favre this week to dominate NO. i dont think mcnabb will have it easy against champ bailey and the skins, esp. with lavar arrington spying on him!

of course, im a skins fan, and this post is about as biased as they come... :-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:52 am

Lean slightly toward Favre. And I'm an Eagles fan. I think they're virtually equivalent, but I have more confidence in a balanced GB attack and weaknesses in NO deal. I think the Washington D will improve over last week (which was solid, without a very legit TD ... one 8 yards after turnover and the other after the Wuerffel kickoff). McNabb will be pressed more than Favre, and the Washington corners are better.

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk