Does anyone think the Houston defense will stand up to... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Does anyone think the Houston defense will stand up to...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Does anyone think the Houston defense will stand up to...

Postby Homefront Security » Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:42 pm

The Texans' defense was huge sunday night...but that was Dallas. I do have some stock in the Texans defense so I'd like to know what everyone else thinks. This week they got the Chargers. Do you think they'll stop San Diego as well as they stopped the Cowboys? What about later in the season when they face really potent offenses like Indianapolis or Green Bay?
Homefront Security

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Thu Sep 12, 2002 5:23 pm

While I don't think they'll look quite as impressive this week as they did against Dallas, I don't think they'll embarrass themselves. They'll find a way to again put some good pressure on the QB.

Later in the season is another matter. They'll lose big on occasion as they build cohesion as a group, but they'll also make several games interesting. Momentum and how well they deal with frustration will be a key here, and that sort of thing is hard to predict...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk