Question for CBS Fantasy Football Members... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Question for CBS Fantasy Football Members...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Question for CBS Fantasy Football Members...

Postby j_elway2 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:49 pm

For anyone who is a member of a CBS fantasy football pool. Are you having trouble with this pool of late>>??? This is my first year in this pool. The message board on the site has been down for days. I had a trade set up with another guy and it was subject to a 24 hour approval period. Two days later I am still waiting for the trade to go through.

How long does it normally take for a trade to go through on the CBS site?? Anyone else having trouble>???
j_elway2
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

To All in the CBS fantasy league please read and respond

Postby j_elway2 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:20 pm

This is my first year in the CBS Sportsline pool. The message board has been down for several days. Who the hell knows why> Anyone else notice this.

Also I had a trade agreed to with another team in my league subject to a 24 hour league approval period. Two days later no one has objected, the games are done for Sunday and the trade still has not gone through.

Anyone else have these problems with the CBS site this weekend? It is pissing me off.
j_elway2
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby P. Griffin » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:23 pm

I have a "Be your own commsioner" or something account with them, and I don't have a problem with the message board. As far as the trade not going through yet, I would guess it hasn't been approved. You need to get in contact with the commisioner.
P. Griffin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby UNDEFEATED » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:25 pm

depends on settings. Ask your commish. Your commish is generally the person who sets it up. Im pretty sure somewhere on the site the rules section the commish will put his name there. if you dont know who he or she is. It will be there. or ask the other people in your office pool.
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby bald1 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:03 pm

this is my 2nd year using their football site and 3rd for baseball and they're generally pretty good. i can count on 1 hand the number of times i've had trouble with them and it's usually just a problem getting connected and it's fixed pretty quickly.
bald1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Football Talk