What time does yahoo update? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

What time does yahoo update?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What time does yahoo update?

Postby DaChiefs » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:28 am

Just wondering what time yahoo usually updates this weeks points and everything. Hope its before 2 am.Im not gonna buy another stat tracker for football b/c i thought i could hold off until late at night or the next day but i wanna see my points.

THere isnt anywhere that i could add it up to see how i did is there(that doesnt take a ton of time).
DaChiefs Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:30 am

between 3-4 am est.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:25 am

The scores may update at 3 or 4, but I am certain that yahoo waivers update shortly after 5:00 AM. I know because every year I get the jump on other players by waiting until people become FA's and then snag them up before people wake up! It's about the only advantage of working a late shift. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Canacuna » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:32 am

Why don't you just grab a pen and some paper and add up the totals yourself? If for some reason I really want to know the outcome, that's all I do. It takes minimal work and it's free. ;-D
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby Shitney™ » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:41 am

depending on how well you know Microsoft Excel, it's quite easy to make ur own Stat Tracker

A weekly template is easy to set up where u can jsut insert a players stats and it'll calculate everything for you..

if you are really good you can import box scores to a seperate worksheet, and have a fully automated stat tracker..

i had one set up for yahoo last year where it would import my weekly matchup, import cbs box scores, and then update itself (however, mid season it stopped working, yahoo changed something which prevented excel from grabbing any password protected info :-t )

but maybe someone smarter than me can figure it out and i can fix what i got ;-D
Shitney™
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk