WW Activity in your league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

WW Activity in your league

Moderator: Football Moderators

WW Activity in your league

Postby greenman » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:26 pm

My league is fairly competitive and most people are active on the waver wire. In a 10 person league 9 of us have between 1 and 9 WW moves and one guy has 25!! His team must have a freaking revolving door. Just curious what other peoples leauges are like.
greenman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bungle613 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:41 pm

You always get one. Sometimes I'm the one. I have had major injury issues so far this year and playing DBC so I'm making alot of moves. There is usually the guy who sits on his computer while watching the games and making moves almost as soon as someone goes down. They then findout the guy will be fine and then drop the player they just picked up. Makes for a fast moving revolving door.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:56 pm

I'm always extremely active on the wire... In one of my non-money leagues I have 20+ WW pickups and several trades...

In my money league, I've learned to be a bit more conservative... If I have a total scrub player, then I am all about using that roster spot to pickup a guy who has a big week and see if he can repeat his performance, and switch him out if he doesn't... I'll do that all year long...

In this year's money league, though, I have a couple of guys that aren't performing quite up to par yet (Fred Taylor), but there is no way I dump them for someone that's totally unproven... Every year there are studs that struggle early... I can remember last year people were asking "What's up with Tomlinson?" after several games, but he turned it around and finished on top...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk