Is Tatum Bell ever gonna get the carries... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Is Tatum Bell ever gonna get the carries...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Is Tatum Bell ever gonna get the carries...

Postby smokedigital » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:15 pm

I know Q.G. was the man after game one, but with that crucial fumble yesterday and an average day, what do you think?? I won't start him until I see him get at least 7 rushes, or touches I should say. Somebody that knows what's going on up in Denver please shed some light on this topic for me THX!!!
Always bangin' em hard!!
smokedigital
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby P. Griffin » Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:29 pm

I don't think Bell is going to see many touches until Q either gets hurt, or has several bad games. Other than that fumble he had an alright day considering the match up. The Jags only gave Travis Henry 70 something yards the week before, and held him out of the endzone. I know the fumble was crucial, but I don't think they're going to bench him over it.
P. Griffin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Kensat30 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:07 pm

If Q fails to deliver in week 3, then there might be some discussion about Bell getting some playing time. But I sincerely doubt that that is going to happen. After Griffin blows up against San Diego @ Denver next week, the Tatum Bell discussion will be on the backburner until at least week 5 or 6. Realistically, I don't think Bell has a chance of starting (barring injury) until week 7/8/9 at the earliest.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Return to Football Talk