My Fantasy team is cursed! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

My Fantasy team is cursed!

Moderator: Football Moderators

My Fantasy team is cursed!

Postby hovig » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:40 pm

I have lost Charles Rogers for the year in week one, in week two i lose Winslow for the year and McCalister for like 6 weeks....this is crazy
hovig
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby klgreen1973 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:04 pm

I too lost Rogers last week, Julius Jones for 2 months and Michael Bennett until week #5. Needless to say that I am looking at going 0-2 unless O. Smith get me 13 points. Good odds that he can ;-D.
klgreen1973
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby klgreen1973 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:05 pm

I too lost Rogers last week, Julius Jones for 2 months and Michael Bennett until week #5. Needless to say that I am looking at going 0-2 unless O. Smith get me 13 points. Good odds that he can ;-D.
klgreen1973
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby kevster1 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:11 pm

I can feel your pain. I lost Steve Smith in week one, Heap, and to a lesser degree Edge as well in week two. I guess my luck is not as bad as your's however. Fantasy football can be frustrating. I have been in the same money league for about ten years. In this league of twelve guys, it seems that most have mediocre luck. Some years thing bouce your way, and most of your team stay's healthy. There is one guy,who always drafts a solid team, and by week three, half of his team is on IR. There is another guy who in ten years has never had a significant injury, and if an injury befalls your team, Voila he has his backup or a number two receiver who just became number 1. It is the consensus opinion in our league that he must have sold his soul to the devil for Fantasy football success. I hope thing's turn for you, and you can get some cheap win's while awaiting your team to become healthy. ;-D
kevster1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Birderdude » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:15 pm

My 1st round pick: Duece (high ankle sprain)
My 2nd round pick: Edge (Hamstring)
My 4th round pick: Steve Smith (broken leg)

Chad Johnson was my 3rd round pick so if you have him you might want to trade him this week before my curse gets him too.
Birderdude
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Football Talk