took ya long enough.......hehe....congrats man ;-D
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Poobah » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:00 am

I think it's pretty cool, the kudos. Now there are 15 of you cagey veterans patrolling the grounds.

Probably gonna be a few days before your next inclusion. Duke's on the clock!!! Rosey, only when I get there will I know the sacrifices you made, but you rock the casbah!!!

;-D
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:43 am

grats rosey....and keep riding dem fat chicks...cuz hell, someone has too....hehehe ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:51 am

Slowkidz wrote:grats rosey....and keep riding dem fat chicks...cuz hell, someone has too....hehehe ;-D

Congrats Rosey.

Yeah keep ridin' those fat chicks. Just think of it as you're doing them a favor.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Roseman » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:32 pm

Here is my official thank you speach:

First of all I would like to thank all the people that made this day possible my mom, dad and of course god

I would also like to thank the creaters and operators of the cafe with out them this event would not have been possible

I would also like to thank all my fellow posters with out them I would not have anything to put my 2 cents to again, again and again.

I would also like to thank a few people more directly that stood by my and pushed be to be the best that I could be because when I was slowing down and being lazy they would put more crap on here so I could add my opinion that one more time. So thanks Chawk, Nero, that pushed me to keep past and compeletethe goal in a timely manner :~( (this is where you get a little teary eyed). Also I would like to thank the guys that drive the Cafe the guys that are all over or near to 2000 posts I dont want to mention names in the event that I miss someone but you all know who you are :~( (more teary eyes). I would also like to thank the guy that are the part time poster you imput of worthless but yet we can all comment on it and that just carries all of us along. And just so I dont leave anyone out I would also like to thank anyone that has ever posted on the Cafe. Because if it was not for you ladies and gentlemen that came before me we would have no Cafe today.

Thank everyone

................roll the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby Roseman » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:38 pm

I would just like to add for the record I dont ride fat chicks it is just a vicious rumor set up by some rival factions(mods) that are trying to drag my name through the mud........lol
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Homeless » Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:46 pm

Roseman wrote:Here is my official thank you speach:

First of all I would like to thank all the people that made this day possible my mom, dad and of course god

I would also like to thank the creaters and operators of the cafe with out them this event would not have been possible

I would also like to thank all my fellow posters with out them I would not have anything to put my 2 cents to again, again and again.

I would also like to thank a few people more directly that stood by my and pushed be to be the best that I could be because when I was slowing down and being lazy they would put more crap on here so I could add my opinion that one more time. So thanks Chawk, Nero, that pushed me to keep past and compeletethe goal in a timely manner :~( (this is where you get a little teary eyed). Also I would like to thank the guys that drive the Cafe the guys that are all over or near to 2000 posts I dont want to mention names in the event that I miss someone but you all know who you are :~( (more teary eyes). I would also like to thank the guy that are the part time poster you imput of worthless but yet we can all comment on it and that just carries all of us along. And just so I dont leave anyone out I would also like to thank anyone that has ever posted on the Cafe. Because if it was not for you ladies and gentlemen that came before me we would have no Cafe today.

Thank everyone

................roll the music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brings tears to my eyes :~(

Some classic stuff here:

Roseman wrote:I would also like to thank the guy that are the part time poster you imput of worthless but yet we can all comment on it and that just carries all of us along

You Canadians are so forth coming with your opinions ;-D

Roseman wrote:Also I would like to thank the guys that drive the Cafe the guys that are all over or near to 2000 posts I dont want to mention names in the event that I miss someone but you all know who you are :~( (more teary eyes).

Awww go on, name names, its what we live for :-)
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Nero » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:18 pm

Roseman wrote:I would also like to thank a few people more directly that stood by my and pushed be to be the best that I could be because when I was slowing down and being lazy they would put more crap on here so I could add my opinion that one more time. So thanks Chawk, Nero, that pushed me to keep past and compeletethe goal in a timely manner :~( (this is where you get a little teary eyed).

Glad to be of help Rosey...

it's just that I am sure that I speak for CHawk as well when I say we're glad you hit 1k...we're just sorry we had to hear your opinion ;)

Here's to another K ;-D
Nero
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Roseman » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:17 am

Nero wrote:
Roseman wrote:I would also like to thank a few people more directly that stood by my and pushed be to be the best that I could be because when I was slowing down and being lazy they would put more crap on here so I could add my opinion that one more time. So thanks Chawk, Nero, that pushed me to keep past and compeletethe goal in a timely manner :~( (this is where you get a little teary eyed).

Glad to be of help Rosey...

it's just that I am sure that I speak for CHawk as well when I say we're glad you hit 1k...we're just sorry we had to hear your opinion ;)
Here's to another K ;-D

Sorry to say but I feel the same way about you!!!....lol

I guess I typed in the wrong place oringally thats better
Last edited by Roseman on Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk