NFFL 2 openings for h2h YEARS SOLID league!! Paid for!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NFFL 2 openings for h2h YEARS SOLID league!! Paid for!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFFL 2 openings for h2h YEARS SOLID league!! Paid for!!!

Postby COMMISH » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:12 pm

the NFFL is comprised of 12 teams, we have 2 openings as of right now. It is a well established league with very talented owners in it that has been solid for YEARS. We don't let just anyone in but I do pay the $90 a year for the very accomidating website where each owner can do just about everything they need to run their own team.

If you want to become an owner
1. you must live & love football
2. you must plan on participating on almost a daily basis
3. have a sense of humor (for the message board)

12 teams (yearly snake draft, head 2 head)
3 divisions of 4 teams
12 game season
weeks 13,14, are playoffs WK 15 our SUPERBOWL

contact me if you believe you deserve a spot!

mailto:commish1976@aol.com
COMMISH

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby stl2003 » Sun Jun 01, 2003 4:53 pm

I sent you an email, but it came back as being a bad address. I am very interested in joining your league, and I am a 5 year vet with a winning track record. My email is mailto:rfitzer@hotmail.com If you want to contact me, i can reply back with my contact info, and find out if Im a good match for your league.
INSOMNIA......nuff said
stl2003
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby ScreamingWeasel » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:56 pm

stl2003 wrote:I sent you an email, but it came back as being a bad address. I am very interested in joining your league, and I am a 5 year vet with a winning track record. My email is mailto:rfitzer@hotmail.com If you want to contact me, i can reply back with my contact info, and find out if Im a good match for your league.

Yep. I had the same eMail problem when he responded to my post about looking for a league a few weeks ago.
I got so much static about my post (call me stupid, but I still don't get it, by-the-way) that I figured it was a joke.
~Da Wease
ScreamingWeasel
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:52 pm

ScreamingWeasel wrote:
stl2003 wrote:I sent you an email, but it came back as being a bad address. I am very interested in joining your league, and I am a 5 year vet with a winning track record. My email is mailto:rfitzer@hotmail.com If you want to contact me, i can reply back with my contact info, and find out if Im a good match for your league.

Yep. I had the same eMail problem when he responded to my post about looking for a league a few weeks ago.
I got so much static about my post (call me stupid, but I still don't get it, by-the-way) that I figured it was a joke.
~Da Wease

that wasnt static weezy...thats just the fam's way of saying how much we appreciate ya!! ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby kienast » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:04 am

I also tried to email you.

my info is mailto:tkienast@yahoo.com
Have played for 10 years.

Tracy Kienast
kienast
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby ttwarrior1 » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:06 pm

I am 30 from kentucky. I wona 25 inch tv, vcr, dvd combo worht over 1000 dollars last year ina league. IM very intersted in playing. I a steeler fan, that says it all right there. Last year in my yahoo league we had over 14 thousand posts in a 12 team league. my email is mailto:chrisrobinson44@msn.com thanks chris
ttwarrior1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Endzone Express » Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:31 pm

[b] :-t WARNING TO ALL - STAY AWAY FROM THIS LEAGUE! :-t

THE COMMISSIONER SEEMS TO BE A BIG JERK!

I TRIED TO ACCEPT A SPOT IN HIS LEAGUE OVER A WEEK AGO, I EMAILED SUCCESSFULLY A FEW TIMES, BUT THEN NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM UNTIL YESTERDAY, WHEN HE SENT ME TWO OBNOXIOUS EMAILS! TELLING ME THAT HE EXPECTS ALL THE OWNERS IN "HIS LEAGUE" TO GO OUT TO THE LEAGUES SITE EVERYDAY AND POST SOMETHING! HE WENT SO FAR AS TO RECORD MY TEAM AS "TEAM DIPSHIT" (SORRY) WITHOUT EVEN NOTIFYING ME THAT I WAS OFFICIALLY IN THE LEAGUE.

AND THERE MESSAGE BOARD IS NOTHING LIKE THE CAFE' LET ME TELL YOU! :-t :-t :-t :-t :-t
[img][/img]

It is a special time and a special place... where young men go in search of fame... each sharing a common goal: To Win A National Championship!

There is NO PLACE like NEBRASKA!
Endzone Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Classifieds