hot naked chick needs help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

hot naked chick needs help

Moderator: Football Moderators

hot naked chick needs help

Postby naked chick » Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:26 pm

lineup help

QB Gannon (v.s. pittsburg)--or Bledsoe (v.s. Minisota)

TE Todd Heap (v.s. Tampa Bay)--or Anthony Becht (v.s. New England)
naked chick

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Big_Ragu » Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:32 pm

I'd go with Bledsoe vs that weak Minnesota defense. Gannon may be in trouble Sunday night. Pittsburgh will be pretty pissed off.

Start Heap at TE, he is going to be a stud, people are calling him the next T. Gonzalez.
Big_Ragu
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Homefront Security » Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:46 pm

Bledsoe or Gannon...that's a toss up. Gannon has Tim Brown and Jerry Rice to throw to, Bledsoe has Eric Moulds and Peerless Price. You can make alot of noise about "Pittsburgh Steelers Defense" and such, but Tom Brady ripped them a new one on monday. Thier passing defense is NOT invincible. I like Gannon. As far as your tight end, I never liked Heap. Then again, I never liked Becht either, but I think Becht has a better chance this weekend with Curtis Martin banged up. He will probably get more looks, although it wont matter if Anthony Edwards puts up like he did last weekend. What a performance, hey?
Homefront Security

Postby Big_Ragu » Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:53 pm

Pittsburgh always loses their opener (not to mention NE did win the Super Bowl last year, oh yeah it was their first game in a new stadium, and oh yeah it was Monday night) so lets not start making assumptions after one week.

The Rams offense stunk last week too.
Big_Ragu
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Homefront Security » Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:08 pm

LOL! New stadium or not, superbowl or not, monday night or not, NE embarrassed the Pittsburgh secondary. They'd have done it on Sunday afternoon if the schedule was made that way. They'd have done it at old Foxboro Stadium as well as at Gillette Stadium. And being defending superbowl champs could only make things harder, not easier, on the Pats. And the rams, well thier offense did suck, but give credit to the Denver Broncos. They played one hell of a game defensively.
Homefront Security

Postby Big_Ragu » Thu Sep 12, 2002 10:23 pm

Let me get this straight. The Rams offense stinks it up and the credit goes to the Broncos D. Pittsburgh's defense plays like chit and no credit at all goes to New England's O?
Big_Ragu
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk