Jamel White Signs a new 4 yr. Deal w/ Cleveland - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jamel White Signs a new 4 yr. Deal w/ Cleveland

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CALI_KEN_12 » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:21 pm

This means nothing look at what Buffalo did to travis henry....... I read and article on the extention and it said white is coming of his best season yet but if you look at his stats his 2001 campain was a whole lot more productive..............look for Geen to have a strong year
CALI_KEN_12
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Nero » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:10 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking...why is the whole world pounding on Buffalo when Cleveland and Baltimore did the same thing in drafting RBs also when they have young solutions there...

and don't give me that "best available" crap..they could have traded the picks
Nero
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby NFLknowitall » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:15 am

Stick with William Green or you will be sorry. This kid is for real. He has overcome so much crap in his life and is a hard worker too. He will be a stud. IMO, by next year's 2004 FF draft I'll bet that Willie Green is a top 7 back in the league. I think he will be that good. I record the PrimeTime on ESPN every weekend during the season and was watching Green rip up the yards in the final weeks of the 2002 season. When they get Holcomb in there and they've draft O-linemen recently to open the holes. Defense can't stack the line with those Cleveland receiver's. They are too good. I think the Browns will make the playoffs again this year with a 10-6 record and go a little further in the playoffs. They are getting closer each year and Coach Davis is really a great coach. I just wish their top draft picks would stay healthy and start playing good. Warren and Brown; they should give some of their paychecks back to the club for lack preformance.
NFLknowitall
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guttpuppy » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:40 am

NFLknowitall wrote:They are too good. I think the Browns will make the playoffs again this year with a 10-6 record and go a little further in the playoffs. They are getting closer each year and Coach Davis is really a great coach.

Hah,no way.
You make some good points about Willie,he could be a good one, but you appear to have come down with a case of Brown Fever.

Slow...you been messaging him with those subliminal things you use or did you just recruit him outright?

Browns lucky to go 6-10,with or without WillieG.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby slowkidz » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:48 am

Hey now!! I can agree with the 10-6 record, especially when one or maybe even two of the wins will be against ur lil yellowbacks. But it all comes down to who the starting QB is in my book. If it's couch, then look to cle being mediocre....if it's kelly, then we may have a better than avg shot to do some good things this year, IMO
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby DUKE » Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:00 am

Guttpuppy wrote:slow...you been messaging him with those subliminal things you use or did you just recruit him outright?

Browns lucky to go 6-10,with or without WillieG.

agreed
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Poobah » Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:32 am

Nero said:

That's exactly what I was thinking...why is the whole world pounding on Buffalo when Cleveland and Baltimore did the same thing in drafting RBs also when they have young solutions there...

and don't give me that "best available" crap..they could have traded the picks

Um, because they did it with third-round picks, and Buffalo took the "talent" of the first round... the enigmatic, scary good (when healthy) Willis McGahee?
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to Football Talk