Thats the PITTS-MAN - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Thats the PITTS-MAN

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thats the PITTS-MAN

Postby Homeless » Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:23 pm

Since weve follwoed the story so far, here is the latest.....

Buccaneers: Team supports Pittman
Jun 4, 2003 11:12 AM ET
The News
Running back Michael Pittman worked out with Tampa Bay on Tuesday, and his teammates showed that they are behind him despite his recent domestic violence arrest, the Tampa Tribune reported. "It's one of our teammates, someone we care about," strong safety John Lynch summarized. "I don't like this at all. I don't like seeing our players' pictures in the newspaper," head coach Jon Gruden said. "Regardless of what the accusations are, I don't like this. I'm concerned about it obviously for a lot of reasons, not just for winning and losing, but for the general well being of our football players." As far as planning for possible life without Pittman, Gruden noted that all the facts needed to come forward first, but also that the "will evaluate this situation immediately, thoroughly and if we need to make a contingency plan, we will make one."

Gruden and Lynch took the politically correct path on Tuesday. We're all for cutting Pittman at this point, but the Bucs will wait until all the facts are out before making a move.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby slowkidz » Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:43 pm

Chucky talks a sweet game, but you know he's holding that bloody hatchet behind his back....hehehe
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk