Kurt Warner????? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kurt Warner?????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Kurt Warner?????

Postby Jdm420 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:35 am

Alot of early rankings have him all over their boards. One has him the 9th ranked QB. With Martz calling the shots, I just cant see him this low. In my league, you automatically get your QB's backup, which in this case would be Bulger. Maybe this is why I'm not as shy on Warner as others.

What are all of your thoughts?
Jdm420
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Kurt Warner?????

Postby Homeless » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:16 am

Jdm420 wrote:Alot of early rankings have him all over their boards. One has him the 9th ranked QB. With Martz calling the shots, I just cant see him this low. In my league, you automatically get your QB's backup, which in this case would be Bulger. Maybe this is why I'm not as shy on Warner as others.

What are all of your thoughts?

Ahh well you have the automatic handcuff (Bulger) then Warner makes for a good pick. Otherwise stay away and let someone else take the gamble of not getting both players in the draft.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby 9er Fan » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:33 am

The automatic handcuff makes a big difference. One of my big problems with Warner is you really need to spend 2 draft picks on him (Warner & Bulger), and you'd have to take Bulger higher than he deserves if you really want to make sure you get him.
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Slingblade » Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:05 pm

yeah he is like 2 picks....dont waste them on him....there are to many other good QB's
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Enoch » Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:28 pm

I going to pick Bulger in my draft & trade him to the Warner owner. It sure is fun to have the Warner owner making good deals for you. Hope it works, if not I might have a steal in the draft when/if Warner is out for sometime
Enoch
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Endzone Express » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:13 am

I can't believe that you guys are that "down" on Warner after one bad season, for the entire team!

Yes, he was pathetic LY even when he was supposed to be healthy, but it's not he was the only problem that the Rams had LY. And he did get pretty banged up. But that was LY. This year the line will be much improved, and so should he.

I really hope that the guys in my league all feel the same as you, because I'll make out like a bandit then with Warner and Faulk returning to MVP form! ;-D
[img][/img]

It is a special time and a special place... where young men go in search of fame... each sharing a common goal: To Win A National Championship!

There is NO PLACE like NEBRASKA!
Endzone Express
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VIPER » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:18 am

SPEAK DA TRUTH EE!!!! ;-D
VIPER
Benedict Arnold
Benedict Arnold

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Homeless » Fri Jun 06, 2003 1:31 am

Endzone Express wrote:I can't believe that you guys are that "down" on Warner after one bad season, for the entire team!

Yes, he was pathetic LY even when he was supposed to be healthy, but it's not he was the only problem that the Rams had LY. And he did get pretty banged up. But that was LY. This year the line will be much improved, and so should he.

I really hope that the guys in my league all feel the same as you, because I'll make out like a bandit then with Warner and Faulk returning to MVP form! ;-D

Im not "Down" on Warner, im down on the fact you have to draft him and to be safe (Glass hands) you have to pick up Bulger too. All im saying is its easier to go with a QB who doesnt require a handcuff pick. I hope he comes back to form.
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby slowkidz » Fri Jun 06, 2003 7:57 am

I agree with my homey here....Plus, hasn't Hurtin Kurt shown us just how "tender" his mittens are over the last two seasons?
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Return to Football Talk