EDGE Update!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

EDGE Update!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Edge cleared to start

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:30 pm

purestrength wrote:Quick word from an Indiana observer:

Dungy said after Friday's practice that James should start, but that his PT will be limited and Rhodes is likely to play a lot.

Dungy said James looked good in practice again Friday, but they want to be careful. He added that things could change if any problems arise Saturday.

That's the paraphrased version of some knowledge I just acquired.

Thanks... ;-D

Well, it's looking more and more like a 50/50 situation in Indy, which means I'll probably have to play both... I don't trust picking one of them to play along side Fred Taylor v. Tenn... I think I'll have more luck playing Manning, Edge, and Rhodes... No matter what I should get 3-4 TD's out of those 3 guys, and I'll be happy with that... I just hope Q-tip puts up huge numbers this weekend... I need a win...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadScott » Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:01 pm

Dungy said he looked real good in practice yesterday which is encouraging. He said that yesterday would more than likely be a bellweather as to wheter or not he would play on Sunday. If that's correct and he's pain free today, I'd look for him to get at least 20 carries Sunday.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk