PBC: Rams VS Saints - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC: Rams VS Saints

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby IRON CHEF » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:08 pm

portisfan24 wrote:
IRON CHEF wrote:
portisfan24 wrote:Ill take the saints just for the hell of it. pats have a bye so I have to risk it somewhere.

I see you come to challenge me once again even though your team is out of the loop, I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson by forcing you to wear the New Orleans' bag.

well two challenges between the two of us, and 2 weeks under the bag for you. I think Ill go with the pats this week so you have a chance to take it off.

Don't worry, the Rams are playing the 9ers this week. ;-D

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:25 pm

Fire Mike Martz. Please. I can't stand seeing his mug on the sidelines. How many games are they going to crap away before they hand that guy the axe.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:52 pm

IRON CHEF wrote:
TheOneManShow 26 wrote:Man I forgot to sign up for this contest. Next time IronChef

Haha, now you show, I think its pretty obvious of how much you fear the Rams. :-D

Yeah, you can hold back their fear of the Rams with their intelligent coach, mighty record, and staunch defense.

Man, you guys are making it easier on the 'Hawks than I would've ever though.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby IRON CHEF » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:40 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
IRON CHEF wrote:
TheOneManShow 26 wrote:Man I forgot to sign up for this contest. Next time IronChef

Haha, now you show, I think its pretty obvious of how much you fear the Rams. :-D

Yeah, you can hold back their fear of the Rams with their intelligent coach, mighty record, and staunch defense.

Man, you guys are making it easier on the 'Hawks than I would've ever though.

It isn't looking good. The fact that the best team in NFL was in their division gave me a lot of doubt (no, not zona or 9ers).

But now they simply are lookin like they won't be making much noise this year. Fire Martz please!

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting