very random question about a short-film - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

very random question about a short-film

Moderator: Football Moderators

very random question about a short-film

Postby irishboy » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:53 pm

im trying to think of the name or maker of an award-winning short film made a long time ago. its like broken up into several parts and each part is introduced by a hand writing the name of the section in pencil on a piece of paper.

the part i remember best is about a ping pong ball the bounces by itself and says "whee" whenever it bounces. people think it represents jesus.

another part is about the evolution of man and inventions. its an animated part where this huge mountain is built.

this is important and any info i can get is much appreciated. no one seems to know what im talking about so this is the only place i could think of. thank you
IRISH PRIDE (WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS)
irishboy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: very random question about a short-film

Postby Canacuna » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:08 pm

irishboy wrote:this is important and any info i can get is much appreciated. no one seems to know what im talking about so this is the only place i could think of. thank you

There are a few guys around here who might be able to help, but I've been trying to look this up to no avail. I think you might be able to find a better place for this kind of question though.

If you know any of the actors, character names, director, ect., you should try [url=imdb.com]International Movie Database[/url]. Otherwise, you may want to check out other forums... maybe the one at Rotten Tomatoes or Guzzlefish. There's probably some others out there, but those are the ones I go to.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby irishboy » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:22 pm

thanks for the tip
IRISH PRIDE (WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL CAPS)
irishboy
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to General Talk