I am one of those owners that will wait WAY to long for a player to develop, so should I drop McCardell now, or give him a couple of more weeks to see if he is signed or traded? I don't see him signing in Tampa soon, but a trade could help.
I'm not waiting any longer. I figured week 2 was a good cut off date. At this point if he goes to another team I think it might take him awhile to adjust and be effective. I'll take my chances with the WW.