Waiver Wire WR's - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Waiver Wire WR's

Moderator: Football Moderators

Waiver Wire WR's

Postby Matteo » Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:59 am

There are a few WR's on the waivers that are tempting me to pick them up. Such as...

Freeman, Hilliard, D Alexander, Patten, Terrell, Hayes, Bradford, Pathon, Branch, Stallworth, J Walker, Kennison.

Do any of these guys stick out as someone that should not be on the waivers? And better yet do you think any of them would be an upgrade on my current WR core? I have.......
Gardner...Holt...Chambers....and M Robinson
Matteo

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby cwebb » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:09 am

The only real tempting move would be Freeman for Robinson, as Robinson has strong receivery around him vying for playing time and catches whereas Freeman should be on the move up with his new team!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Matteo » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:24 am

Cool thanks! Why is everyone so down on Hilliard He is ranked high..was that a mistake?
Matteo

Friendliness: %

Postby kashikis » Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:30 am

id say keep what you have now and see how freeman gets incorporated i believe hell move up to the #2 WR at some point but when i dont know. the only other person on the list i would look at is kennison but i dont think his upside is as good as freeman or robinson.

honestly i think i would keep robinson at least for now because he wont do too well now but once defenses start treating booker with more respect he have more balls thrown his way which could help you out
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk