L. Suggs or shoot myself - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

L. Suggs or shoot myself

Moderator: Football Moderators

L. Suggs or shoot myself

Postby tfunky14 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:41 pm

L. Suggs or shoot myself.
I have to start Suggs this week cause Henry has a bye. My RB are weak cause I went with Owens and Moss 1 and 2 picks. I thought Suggs would pan out to be at least a solid #2 Rb. I have M. Bennett also but he wont be back till after Minn. Bye. I picked up M.Williams this week to play along side of Suggs. Do you thing Suggs could get maybe some redzone looks?
tfunky14
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bowie » Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:51 pm

I couldn't say. Suggs may or may not play, and I have no idea how valuable you are.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:12 pm

Well, your first mistake was going WR in rounds 1 and 2, but you might have been able to pull it off if you followed it up with picks like:

Quentin Griffin
Thomas Jones
Chris Brown

But, having to depend on Suggs on a week that we don't even know if he will play or not is one of the downfalls of such a strategy....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tfunky14 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:17 pm

I was looking to get C,Brown or T.Jones late but was very surprised to see them go early. I had the #10 pick in a 12 team league. I was able to get T.Henry in the 4th. Henry is off this week and M.Bennett wont come back for 2 more weeks. These injuries are killing me.
tfunky14
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 20)

Postby Big Pimpin' » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:34 pm

you know plinsey, i got to say you are my favorite person on this site. i mostly just read and don't respond too much but your posts are always curtious and well thought out. thanks.
Big Pimpin'
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Bowie » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:51 pm

It doesn't sound like there is much you can do. I like Suggs when he gets healthy, I just don't think he will get many carries this week. If there is no-one on waivers, you'll just have to hope for the best.

Note: I wouldn't shoot yourself. If you can get to Green before the game, that might help, though.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:55 pm

Big Pimpin' wrote:you know plinsey, i got to say you are my favorite person on this site. i mostly just read and don't respond too much but your posts are always curtious and well thought out. thanks.

I think he is full of it. Barely knows how to type, let alone give good info. :-b
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby IRON CHEF » Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:58 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:
Big Pimpin' wrote:you know plinsey, i got to say you are my favorite person on this site. i mostly just read and don't respond too much but your posts are always curtious and well thought out. thanks.

I think he is full of it. Barely knows how to type, let alone give good info. :-b

I think Plindsey pulled a kingtitan and decided to compliment himself under another username. :-b

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:12 pm

Thanks. I try.... ;-D

There's lots of good posters on here... And really only a handful of bad ones... It's part of what makes the cafe the place to be during football season...

(or year round for some of us).... ;-D

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:14 pm

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:

Could be worse...

I could be a Lions fan....

:-b

Or a Rams fan for that matter.... <shudder> :-P

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to Football Talk