I hate the FFT Forum - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I hate the FFT Forum

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby IRON CHEF » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:36 pm

After all the wrong forum wars the past couple of days I've decided to try to avoid any confrontations.

Webhampster is for the best, these wrong forums post downgrade the forum as a whole, and if someone can lock them down and prevent thier spread than so be it.

But trying to reason with some people is to hard, and many times it leads to nothing but another useless fight.

So yea Mookie you make a good point.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby portisfan24 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:56 pm

I am guilty of telling people to move their post, but then again I have very little patience. I cant believe people who say "i know this is the wrong forum" That pisses me off eally bad. second are these guys saying...how am I 0-3??!//?? I am starting to think we need a new forum titled "why your team blows" nobody cares that one of your teams cant win. I am going to go 0-3 in a yahoo public league where my rbs are edge, henry and dom davis and I have culpepper. do I waste peoples time asking them why that team sucks? no. because I know why. all of the studs are sucking. so I say kudos to the webhamster for ridding the world of this crap.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flockers » Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:28 pm

It's fun to argue with the newbs. They get so rialed (spelling?) easily it's just too tempting. I know it's sick, but great fun all the same.
Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:49 pm

It hates you more...
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby CC » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:22 pm

Being the posting machine I was over the summer, the amount of crap that has been posted in the FFT forum really put me off. I pretty much only post in the Games, General Talk, and Spreads forums now, and the only time I go into FFT is to check on injuries. Frankly I liked the Cafe a lot more in the offseason, but I suppose that if we want to expand, we'll all have to make sacrifices.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:41 pm

General Talk is where I always post. I give people adivce on their teams and trade advice and All. But the FFT is so crazy! U see Griffen ruined me 15 times!! I mean jeese no one really cares! Some of you guys thought GT (General Talk) was getting clutterd due to the congratz but u should just look and the FFT and you'll poo a brick!
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby creamdoorthirtyniner » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:08 pm

Tiki wrote:General Talk is where I always post. I give people adivce on their teams and trade advice and All. But the FFT is so crazy! U see Griffen ruined me 15 times!! I mean jeese no one really cares! Some of you guys thought GT (General Talk) was getting clutterd due to the congratz but u should just look and the FFT and you'll shit a brick!

That might hurt !+)

LOL

But seriously, I could care less about how Davis made your team suck, or how you picked all injured players, or anything like that...

Go to CBS and post crap like that ;-D
"I like rusty spooons...I like to touch them"
-Salad Fingers

Help Find a Cure for Diabetes,With a Simple Donantion to[url]http://www.jdrf.org/[/url]
You can make a difference!!
creamdoorthirtyniner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby IRON CHEF » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:14 pm

creamdoorthirtyniner wrote:
Tiki wrote:General Talk is where I always post. I give people adivce on their teams and trade advice and All. But the FFT is so crazy! U see Griffen ruined me 15 times!! I mean jeese no one really cares! Some of you guys thought GT (General Talk) was getting clutterd due to the congratz but u should just look and the FFT and you'll shit a brick!

That might hurt !+)

LOL

But seriously, I could care less about how Davis made your team suck, or how you picked all injured players, or anything like that...

Go to CBS and post crap like that ;-D

What I don't understand is why no one ever complains in the forum specifically made for such rants.

...some know me as pomplona's finest...
IRON CHEF
General Manager
General Manager

Postby 34=Sweetness » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:24 am

Just follow my new "King Titan Policy": Just ignore them. They get their kicks irritating us, if we just ignore they will give up. Let the Webhamster eat them up.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk