Postby Nero » Fri Jun 13, 2003 9:03 am

well whaddya know ;-D
Nero
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 9er Fan » Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:57 am

Let the record show, I still don't like Dillon, and wouldn't want any part of him as my #1 back. ;-)
9er Fan
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Roseman » Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:50 pm

Poobah wrote:Sorry, Nero... I should have been more explicit.

When I say where were you guys, I was referring to my first post (May 21 - Keeper Question: How Good Is Corey Dillon? - under Trade, Keeper, and Roster Questions). 9erFan, Homeless, Terpfan, and Rosey all showed no love for Dillon.

NFLknowitall was the only real Dillon supporter besides some guy who said Dillon might lead the league in rushing? Who was that? Well whaddya know, it was you. ;-D

Never mind. Heh

I cant believe you actually made me go look up what I said I reponce to one of your first post but I did. I never bad mouthed Dillion you asked if another 5 guys were an upgrade over dillion and all i said was they were and I still feel that way!!!!!
Roseman
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Location: Drinkin a Beer, I am from Canada that is all we do here!!!

Postby kashikis » Mon Jun 16, 2003 9:36 am

i have always hated dillon fantasy-wise because of his peaks and valleys. this is the first year that i will honestly consider taking him due to their draft and off-season additions. to me unless you get 2 non-RB studs in the 1st 2 rounds he is not a #1 RB for a team. hes a very solid option as a #2 though.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Poobah » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:15 pm

kashikis wrote:i have always hated dillon fantasy-wise because of his peaks and valleys. this is the first year that i will honestly consider taking him due to their draft and off-season additions. to me unless you get 2 non-RB studs in the 1st 2 rounds he is not a #1 RB for a team. hes a very solid option as a #2 though.

Yeah, fortunately he's my #2. I wouldn't be that surprised, though, if he outperforms Ahman Green.
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby slowkidz » Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:29 pm

Poobah wrote:Yeah, fortunately he's my #2. I wouldn't be that surprised, though, if he outperforms Ahman Green.

You may be right there. Ahman has scared me a few times last season, and with Marvin takin the reigns in cincy, Dillon could find a nice resurrgence in the FF world. I still wouldn't take him past a #2 RB, but he would be a very serviceable one! ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Previous

Return to Cincinnati Bengals