Week 3; MNF (Dallas and Washington): What do you need? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Week 3; MNF (Dallas and Washington): What do you need?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Rat Pack » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:12 pm

I'm down by 10 points and have Portis and the Dallas D and he has Coles. (1 pt/10 yds. rec. and rush; 6pts/TD; 1pt/sack; 3pts/int; 3pts/fumble rec.; 15pts/shutout, 12pts/1-7 pts scored, 9pts/8-14, 6pts/15-21, 3pts/22-28, and 0pts/29+)
"Here's the thing: if you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, you are the sucker."- Rounders
Rat Pack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:30 pm

Standard high-performance scoring. I'm winning by 3 and some change...

He has Antonio Bryant; I have Coles and Washington's defense.

If these two players can't outscore the third WR option on a team (although they are pass happy), I don't know what to say.

Even though I wish I could do well in Pick 3, I'd like Washington to win this one and keep the Boys under 14 points... B-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cooner » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:35 pm

My Cat Is A Moron wrote:I need Lavernius Coles to NOT fumble four times and then be summarily executed by the coach.

E.g., I am up by six points and my opponent is done. Just no negative numbers from Coles. I think I am looking like 2-1 on my first time playing FF.

if you still have the option, you could always bench him and not play anyone in that slot.... though i wouldn't be too worried.

I need Portis and Dallas D to outscore Glenn by more than 4 points... seems pretty reasonable, simply because either Portis or Dallas will get points for me I should think. Oh, and I also have Matt Bowen as well...
Cooner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joester » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:26 pm

Testeverde has to score 16 for me to win ( 2 points per 50 and 6 per TD)

Anyone like my chances?
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
joester
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby My Cat Is A Moron » Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:41 pm

Cooner wrote:
My Cat Is A Moron wrote:I need Lavernius Coles to NOT fumble four times and then be summarily executed by the coach.

E.g., I am up by six points and my opponent is done. Just no negative numbers from Coles. I think I am looking like 2-1 on my first time playing FF.

if you still have the option, you could always bench him and not play anyone in that slot.... though i wouldn't be too worried.

I need Portis and Dallas D to outscore Glenn by more than 4 points... seems pretty reasonable, simply because either Portis or Dallas will get points for me I should think. Oh, and I also have Matt Bowen as well...

I was being a smart-ass, I expect at least positive points out of Coles. If I were to expect negative numbers, I'd drop the mutha.

P.S. Please, please, please, Mercer Boy, change your avatar! I am sick enough as it is! :~(
My Cat Is A Moron
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Bowie » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:12 pm

I need Witten to get either 80 yards or 20 yards and a TD.
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Canacuna » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:16 pm

I need Clinton Portis to be held under 39 points for the win in the NNKL.
'CUNA-MANIA IS RUNNING WILD!
"You will be a king here, instead of a peasant at the Cafe."
Canacuna
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:23 pm

In one league, I need Coles and Marcus Washington to combine for 27 points. It's 1 point for 10 rushing/receiving yards and 6 points for a TD. For IDP, it's one point for every tackle, three points for every sack, seven points for every interception , 2 for fumbled forced, 5 for fumble recovery, 15 for a touchdown, and 5 for a pass defended. Anyone think it's possible?

Oh, and then in another league, I need Portis to get more than -2 points.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Cleokatrah » Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:42 pm

On one league I just need Vinni/Keyshawn to gain me 30 points at 1pt/10 yds and I don't see that being a problem.

On another I need Witten to play as usual (80 yds) and Portis to be held to his usual (130ish yds, 1 TD). I'm only ahead of my opponent by 8 points and he has Portis, I have Witten. TE's get bonus points after 25 yards, RB's after 75, 6 pts for TDs.

GO COWBOYS!!!
Cleokatrah
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Bowie » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:25 am

Bowie wrote:I need Witten to get either 80 yards or 20 yards and a TD.

Ha, ha. 22 yards and a TD works too. ;-D
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk