And the Mac 9 suckfest continues... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

And the Mac 9 suckfest continues...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Steve_Mac9 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:28 pm

Hey Presto you know 90% of the people in here think that Mac9 is McNabb's biatch ... Any opinions on this?
Steve_Mac9
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Steve_Mac9 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:30 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Ugh, watching someone have a conversation with themself, and then telling themself that they are "the man." Among the saddest things I've seen on the FFC.

If you were intelligent enough people you could check IP's to see that Presto is not me ... but that is alot to ask of pimple faced teens ... Keep hating ....
Steve_Mac9
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Presto » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:30 pm

Steve_Mac9 wrote:Hey Presto you know 90% of the people in here think that Mac9 is McNabb's biatch ... Any opinions on this?

What are they smoking? McNabb ever get to the Superbowl? McNabb ever win an MVP award? Didn't think so.

McNabb throws balls at people's feet and then smokes up and picks his fro.

Not in the same league as Mac9.
Presto
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:30 pm

Steve_Mac9 wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:
Presto wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:
Steve_Mac9 wrote:
inferno19 wrote:Wasnt everybody real, real high on McNair last year when he went off? Now suddenly everybody's pulling out all the smallest things about him....
ie. Last year he was a stud, a horse, always played injured, CO MVP. Now, he's McInjured, McLastPlace, etc.
ie2. Now he's groping nurses and a sexual predator for going to a hospital?
ie3. The DUI charge, which still hasnt gone charged...other guys have similar situations, like Manning, with that whole thing with the medical girl. Also, Jamal Lewis' drug charges, and Ray Lewis' murder. Sure, these are all speculation, mostly, but they would likely be magnified if these guys were underperforming.

edit: Isn't this funny how this all stemmed from attempting to start an obviously onesided argument with King Titan, which is obviously what he wants you to do?

Amen Brother, you're preaching the gospel ...

KT, Presto, Steve_Mac9:

Why don't you just pick one username? Why are you running around here with 3?

I have no relation to Steve_Mac9. We both love the Titans though.

WHAT?!?!?

That's why you not only just posted his patented suckfest list of the top fantasy producers every week, and then in the COles thread slipped up and told everyone how you'd been preaching about how much Laveranues Coles was going to suck for hundreds of post before the season, yet you only just registered and have 15 posts so far?!?!?

Please... :-t

Dude did your girl leave you? Your confusing the hell out of me - not everyone with a Titan helmet is me genius!!

So this Presto person just up and decided to post your top 5 crappy Titan players at every position list for week 4?

Here you go, explain this, then:

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p+position

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/foru ... p+position

And we already established a while back that you and King Titan are one and the same... SO how is it that this Presto person is not you?
Last edited by Plindsey88 on Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CC » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:32 pm

Steve_Mac9 wrote:
Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Ugh, watching someone have a conversation with themself, and then telling themself that they are "the man." Among the saddest things I've seen on the FFC.

If you were intelligent enough people you could check IP's to see that Presto is not me ... but that is alot to ask of pimple faced teens ... Keep hating ....

I'm a pimple faced teen b/c I don't know how to check IPs, I don't know much about computers but I don't see how you could make that connection.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:33 pm

Presto wrote:
Steve_Mac9 wrote:Hey Presto you know 90% of the people in here think that Mac9 is McNabb's biatch ... Any opinions on this?

What are they smoking? McNabb ever get to the Superbowl? McNabb ever win an MVP award? Didn't think so.

I guess Trent Dilfer is better then both, he won a super bowl. And Tom Brady is twice as good as Dilfer, who has won 2 super bowls.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:36 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:
Presto wrote:

I guess Trent Dilfer is better then both, he won a super bowl. And Tom Brady is twice as good as Dilfer, who has won 2 super bowls.

Don't forget about Jeff Hostettler... He's got a ring, too...

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby inferno19 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:38 pm

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. You guys are acting like children. The last 2-3 pages of posts on this thread are just between KT/Plindsey arguing about who Presto is, there are only a few posts regarding actual FFL stuff. Plindsey, you started this thread to start an argument, you got it, now can you guys just please relegate this over to PMs or something? We're all sick of hearing it. If KT is that annoying, we should just ignore him - not feed into his stuff. None of this has to do with FFL...

LOCK THIS THREAD.
1335 rushing yards, 53 receptions, 441 receiving yards. 18 TDs.
Money in the bank.
inferno19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:00 pm

inferno19 wrote:This is getting absolutely ridiculous. You guys are acting like children. The last 2-3 pages of posts on this thread are just between KT/Plindsey arguing about who Presto is, there are only a few posts regarding actual FFL stuff. Plindsey, you started this thread to start an argument, you got it, now can you guys just please relegate this over to PMs or something? We're all sick of hearing it. If KT is that annoying, we should just ignore him - not feed into his stuff. None of this has to do with FFL...

LOCK THIS THREAD.

Agreed. Sorry, I got caught up in his crapulence.. It won't happen again... :-t

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby goleafsgo96 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:25 pm

How about we stop arguing, if KT and is alter ego's stop posting their top 5s every week. They have no fantasy value.
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk