And the Mac 9 suckfest continues... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

And the Mac 9 suckfest continues...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:33 pm

Just kill this thread. Please.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kanezfan11 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:45 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:Ugh, watching someone have a conversation with themself, and then telling themself that they are "the man." Among the saddest things I've seen on the FFC.

I was LMFAO reading it tbh. It's hilarious that he thought he could convince us too that they're different people... it actually sounds like a person talking to themselves.
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Showtyme5 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:06 pm

" Don't worry about The Titans wiorry about getting the great Peyton not to get happy feet in an elimination playoff game against a big time D"

Agreed, HAHAHAHA

Peyton doesn't like the big games.........the wee one gets an itchy trigger finger and throws picks like nobodys business
Showtyme5
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Wesley Walker » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:11 pm

Every year there's a QB disappointment. Reember how McNabb started the season last year? Last year I got McNair in the 8th round. This year he went in the 6th. Still not that bad of a deal, especially if you got Pennington to plug into the lineup while McNair figures things out.

Manning seems like the only QB who lives up to his billing every year. C-Pep sucked two years ago, McNabb last year, McNair this year, Warner -- you know the story, Gannon -- had his one year of unstopability. Manning is the most consistent. Though I think McNabb can be that way too. C-Pep just turns the ball over too much.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to Football Talk