If Christmas ever fails to come, the Canucks did it! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

If Christmas ever fails to come, the Canucks did it!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:45 pm

34=Sweetness wrote:Its so funny watching the Canadians take it seriously. If we really wanted to, we could take Canada out. What would the UN do? Sanctions? Ha, they can't survive without our economy. No one would come to help you, because, frankly, no one really cares about Canada ( :-D ).

If the US took Canada out, the rest of the world would go to war against the US, because the rest of the world loves Canada. Admit it or not, the US taking out Canada would start a war that would end the world, because frankly, no one really likes the US :-D
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:04 am

Ah, China is the only one I'm worried about, and China won't protect Canada. France? Bosh. Germany? Maybe 70 years ago. Japan? They aren't even allowed to have an army anymore. But I wouldn't mind Canada as an addition to the united states. Think about this GLG and Monty, if Canada becomes part of the US you can get an NFL team up there! ;-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Monty » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:14 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Think about this GLG and Monty, if Canada becomes part of the US you can get an NFL team up there! ;-D

Id rather NOT have an NFL team than have some moron like George W leading me.
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:18 am

34=Sweetness wrote:Ah, China is the only one I'm worried about, and China won't protect Canada. France? Bosh. Germany? Maybe 70 years ago. Japan? They aren't even allowed to have an army anymore. But I wouldn't mind Canada as an addition to the united states. Think about this GLG and Monty, if Canada becomes part of the US you can get an NFL team up there! ;-D

Im pretty sure the entire world would react (minus a couple countries, Korea...) if the US invaded Canada without reasoning, but i dont think you understand that, and i dont feel like debating about wars again anyways :-/
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Monty » Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:45 am

goleafsgo96 wrote:
34=Sweetness wrote:Ah, China is the only one I'm worried about, and China won't protect Canada. France? Bosh. Germany? Maybe 70 years ago. Japan? They aren't even allowed to have an army anymore. But I wouldn't mind Canada as an addition to the united states. Think about this GLG and Monty, if Canada becomes part of the US you can get an NFL team up there! ;-D

Im pretty sure the entire world would react (minus a couple countries, Korea...) if the US invaded Canada without reasoning, but i dont think you understand that, and i dont feel like debating about wars again anyways :-/

It wouldnt happen anyways because of the effect it would have on the American economy... NO country would trade with the USA if the "attacked" and "took-over" Canada
- AKA Monty in the FBC (bet you didn't see that one comin')
Monty
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:25 am

My parents are from Michigan and I have relatives that are Canadian (Sarnia, Onterio) so I have always been partial to Canada. I always enjoy visiting - it's like a G-rated America which I'm learning to appreciate now that I have a daughter to raise.
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby South Park Cows » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:19 am

Gunslinger wrote:it's like a G-rated America

I guess you've never been to Quebec :-D
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby Gunslinger » Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:30 am

South Park Cows wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:it's like a G-rated America

I guess you've never been to Quebec :-D

LOL - no, only Sarnia. I guess I should have been specific. Of course, I haven't even been there in 10 years so it could have changed, too. But when I would visit during summer vacations it always seemed so clean and quiet.

:)
Gunslinger
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby 34=Sweetness » Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:34 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:

Why are you Candians taking what I am saying seriously? We love you Canada, we would never hurt you! You give us timber and cheap prescription drugs.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk